Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• Well last night I decided to tear the new shotty apart and fully clean the factory oil off this thing.

Oiled and reassembled - and added a few new things.

Purchased a 10rd magazine to compliment the 5rd magazine.

Added a riser for an old red dot that I had lying around.

Added my flashlight and pressure switch.

Now I am ready to break it in!

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• I can actually agree that there are some people in this world that the idea of them having a gun frightens me, but what I find even more frightening is the idea that the government wants to be allowed to determine who these people are. Seriously, what would be the determining factors? I would bet that virtually every democrat politician would think simply being a conservative would be cause to take away my guns.

just about the last people on this planet I would ever trust to make sound and reasonable decisions about anything important would be the politicians - - they can (and do) screw up pretty much anything they touch

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Good deal alert: Kimber R7 Mako $499 with optic.

The Mako has been my carry for about a year, great shooter reliable and accurate.

https://palmettostatearmory.co…ace-cts-1500-3800005.html

Love good deals & thank you for sharing - here is another site to check periodically.
    https://grabagun.com/sale.html

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Heads up Colorado folks!

I actually talked to an old forum member recently some may remember ( Travis ) who currently resides in a beautiful mountain home in Colorado. He is trying to put the pieces together to move to Tennessee - he said all the gun laws they want to pass (his bride calls him Rambo 😂) in addition to the whole state going to liberal for him he has had enough. Looks like this may be the answer - if your liberal - go be with your kind - if you conservative same thing !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I actually talked to an old forum member recently some may remember ( Travis ) who currently resides in a beautiful mountain home in Colorado. He is trying to put the pieces together to move to Tennessee - he said all the gun laws they want to pass (his bride calls him Rambo 😂) in addition to the whole state going to liberal for him he has had enough. Looks like this may be the answer - if your liberal - go be with your kind - if you conservative same thing !!

My wife and I are also considering leaving our state and heading towards either TN or NC.

We have a 7 yr plan where we will be 100% debt free.

My goal is land. I am looking for about 40+ acres to build on and live the rest of my life in peace ;)

Sadly - we are also talking about selling the Sling this spring/summer..... more to come.

• My wife and I are also considering leaving our state and heading towards either TN or NC.

We have a 7 yr plan where we will be 100% debt free.

My goal is land. I am looking for about 40+ acres to build on and live the rest of my life in peace ;)

Sadly - we are also talking about selling the Sling this spring/summer..... more to come.

Come on down - you would love it here - I sure as hell do !!!

• I actually talked to an old forum member recently some may remember ( Travis ) who currently resides in a beautiful mountain home in Colorado. He is trying to put the pieces together to move to Tennessee - he said all the gun laws they want to pass (his bride calls him Rambo 😂) in addition to the whole state going to liberal for him he has had enough. Looks like this may be the answer - if your liberal - go be with your kind - if you conservative same thing !!

the problem with packing up and moving to a different State to try to get away from the liberal insanity is that you will still be under the same federal craziness and the way this country is going it seems like moving to a different State would only be putting off the inevitable. Seriously my wife and I have also talked about getting away to someplace where conservative values still stand solidly, but it our case if we make such a move it will be to the Philippines - not only do they have incredibly strong conservative moral and family values, but our retirement savings and social security would allow us to live like kings over there. Seriously over there I can get a house built for 20k that would cost north of 600k over here and with the exchange rate my $20 becomes 1000 Philippine dollars and goes much much further with its purchasing power than it does here - - and virtually every Filipino speaks and understnds english so I can easily get by without having to learn some new language

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• the problem with packing up and moving to a different State to try to get away from the liberal insanity is that you will still be under the same federal craziness and the way this country is going it seems like moving to a different State would only be putting off the inevitable. Seriously my wife and I have also talked about getting away to someplace where conservative values still stand solidly, but it our case if we make such a move it will be to the Philippines - not only do they have incredibly strong conservative moral and family values, but our retirement savings and social security would allow us to live like kings over there. Seriously over there I can get a house built for 20k that would cost north of 600k over here and with the exchange rate my $20 becomes 1000 Philippine dollars and goes much much further with its purchasing power than it does here - - and virtually every Filipino speaks and understnds english so I can easily get by without having to learn some new language

Not to mention the gorgeous Filipino women to look at :00008172: