Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• I like that. Years ago with my first laser. I would sit watching TV with my unloaded pistol on the arm of the chair/table grab the gun pick a terget and see how close I would be to the target. When I started I could repeat about 4 inches. After awhile I could repeat to within 1 to 1 1/2 inch just on muscle memory never looking at the sights or the laser. This was before I started shooting every day. These days I might shoot every 3 months or so, even with the range about 30 yards from my back door. If I owned a smart phone I would try this set up.

• If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Just received the new Real Avid gun vise - the newest addition to the basement workbench.

I think this will be a nice addition and very useful when it comes to anything firearm related, as well as just a nice vice.

Its adjustable components and padded surfaces ensure a snug fit for various gun models, while the integrated compartments and holders offer convenient storage for cleaning supplies and tools.

I appreciate the well-built construction, especially the 360° swiveling feature.

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Decided to up my Karambit and added a Fox Knives 479 Karambit to go with my Spyderco Matriarch 2 - - I just like the Emerson wave opening so much on the Spyderco that I had to have a Karambit with this feature. just love the way it snaps open all by itself when I remove it from my pocket - - fully manual yet as instantly ready to use as a fixed blade would be. As a side note I can see why some people consider the fox to be one of the best on the market, really well made and very solid lock up and absolutely zero play in the blade which is scary sharp.

- - - Emerson Wave feature for those unfamiliar

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Perfect first responder knife. Perfect for cutting a seatbelt and the finger ring can help break a window if needed. Also great for self defense and it even opens boxes and cuts rope.

• Yes I carry a knife. but I am not going to get that close for self defense. KERSHAW KEN ONION DESIGN 1670DS. Self Defense would be M & P 9C

yes I would agree that a gun is a superior option for self defense, but like it or not a gun is not always an option. in a crowd where there are too many other people that could get hurt, or a homeless guy grabs you from behind and is right on top of you , you can say your not going to get that close, but the choice may not be yours - seriously there are times when a knife could be the better choice so even if I did carry a gun I think I would still want to have a knife - there are reasons why military carry both a gun and a knife. also a gun is not good at all if you just want to cut a sandwich or open a box - - Gibbs rule #9 - never go anywhere without a knife

plus living in California as I do getting a CC permit can be very very difficult, and even if you do have one there is still a very good chance of ending up in prison if you ever actually used it - - even if you felt it was justified they might say excessive force or find some other excuse to throw your ass in jail - - remember this is liberal La la land where all guns are bad guns - - Just saying

• It really do matter even if it was a good shoot or not you can end up in a civil trial and loose everything.

yes, I would highly recommend everyone get a good umbrella insurance policy to protect your ass and if you carry a gun best to get even more specialized insurance - - Unfortunatly we live in a very litigious world. where people seem to think you should be made rich for any little thing done

• yes I would agree that a gun is a superior option for self defense, but like it or not a gun is not always an option. in a crowd where there are too many other people that could get hurt, or a homeless guy grabs you from behind and is right on top of you , you can say your not going to get that close, but the choice may not be yours - seriously there are times when a knife could be the better choice so even if I did carry a gun I think I would still want to have a knife - there are reasons why military carry both a gun and a knife. also a gun is not good at all if you just want to cut a sandwich or open a box - - Gibbs rule #9 - never go anywhere without a knife

plus living in California as I do getting a CC permit can be very very difficult, and even if you do have one there is still a very good chance of ending up in prison if you ever actually used it - - even if you felt it was justified they might say excessive force or find some other excuse to throw your ass in jail - - remember this is liberal La la land where all guns are bad guns - - Just saying

....I carry my knife more than my firearm.....sometimes i leave my house and dont have my firearm on me but my knife is alwas on my belt.....

• yes, I would highly recommend everyone get a good umbrella insurance policy to protect your ass and if you carry a gun best to get even more specialized insurance - - Unfortunatly we live in a very litigious world. where people seem to think you should be made rich for any little thing done

Lawyers gotta eat too :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it