Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• Agree yet I still stand by my previous post - no matter the reason the perp went in with the intent to kill whether robbery to attain his goal or just kill as many people as he/she/they (which I believe is further moral decay) could. And wait?? I know you don’t believe the anti gun nuts aren’t closing in the ranks in Louisville already ??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Agree yet I still stand by my previous post - no matter the reason the perp went in with the intent to kill whether robbery to attain his goal or just kill as many people as he/she/they (which I believe is further moral decay) could. And wait?? I know you don’t believe the anti gun nuts aren’t closing in the ranks in Louisville already ??

No, maybe my reply was seen as being toward you, it was not. I agree with this and your last post counselor. My comment was in reference to the breathless coverage by "news" sources that didn't even report it was at a bank, just jumped right on the "mass shooting" bandwagon.

..... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• No, maybe my reply was seen as being toward you, it was not. I agree with this and your last post counselor. My comment was in reference to the breathless coverage by "news" sources that didn't even report it was at a bank, just jumped right on the "mass shooting" bandwagon.

..... angel-squared

LOL - maybe I should have said …”OBJECTION - AMBIGUOUS”

:00008172:

Fox said yesterday that 70,000 people a year are killed by Fentanyl a year. Where is the protest. How about drunk driving and heart attacks.

• Every person that dies from fentanyl is another loyal democrat voter! That's why there is no protest.

how can fentanyl kill that many people - - aren't their laws against illegal drug possession?

Oh wait, I forgot, only people who respect the laws actually follow the law - - - have to be an idiot to think more gun laws would work any better than drug laws have - - - I suspect that people willing to kill other people wont worry much that they might get in trouble for illegal gun possession

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Drinking my coffee this AM and ran across this - just a portion of the article…

Just the last line - WTF is an assault style pistol??? Then a rifle and handgun. Could someone please explain the difference between a “assault pistol” and a handgun ??? Bet no one can !!!

• Well I’ll be damn - you schooled me again - I have not seen one of those. Looks like it might be tough for concealed carry :00008172:

• On a lighter note, I'd like to give Bushnell a shout-out for excellent customer service. Since we have a full week of rain in progress, I decided it was time for the semi-annual 'oiling of the guns'. I have a recently purchased .22 pistol that came with a cheapo red dot on it and the glass fell out the first time I pulled the trigger. I rummaged through my gear and found a Bushnell First Strike Tactical red dot that is missing the threaded clamp that the mounting bolt goes into. I did a search for Bushnell Customer Service and got an 800 number. I called that number and had a human on the line in under a minute. He found the part I needed, executed the order on the phone, and now the part is on it's way for a nominal charge of $5.80 including shipping. Total investment of time less than 10 minutes. Good on ya, Bushnell!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• On a lighter note, I'd like to give Bushnell a shout-out for excellent customer service. Since we have a full week of rain in progress, I decided it was time for the semi-annual 'oiling of the guns'. I have a recently purchased .22 pistol that came with a cheapo red dot on it and the glass fell out the first time I pulled the trigger. I rummaged through my gear and found a Bushnell First Strike Tactical red dot that is missing the threaded clamp that the mounting bolt goes into. I did a search for Bushnell Customer Service and got an 800 number. I called that number and had a human on the line in under a minute. He found the part I needed, executed the order on the phone, and now the part is on it's way for a nominal charge of $5.80 including shipping. Total investment of time less than 10 minutes. Good on ya, Bushnell!

You mean to tell me you actually got to talk to a customer service rep ??!!! Thought they were extinct. I always end up in an endless computer loop - unless they want to sell you something - then they answer on the first ring.

• You mean to tell me you actually got to talk to a customer service rep ??!!! Thought they were extinct. I always end up in an endless computer loop - unless they want to sell you something - then they answer on the first ring.

And he spoked regular English like a native! Impressive, no?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)