Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• You guys sure know your stuff. My eyes are getting worse, cataracts and floaters. Got my eyes on a Mossberg 590A1 for home defense.

*Edit - I thought that was a semi not a pump, rock on with it. Any pump is good to go :)

I'm not a fan of mossberg semi-autos - I have one that runs great but got lucky I got one made on 1st shift after his 3rd cup of coffee. Stoeger is another budget brand that has a lot better quality. I have the o/u home defense shotgun next to the bed. When you get woken up, adrenalin pumping, eyes not at 100% - I'm younger and still want a shotgun. 9 double 00 buck means I fire both barrels and have more rounds on target than your 9mm can hold at same bullet diameter :) I put a pistol laser on mine as most of the time it's animals outside and that scares them off pretty good, figure it'd be intimidating to have that on you when breaking into some ones stuff as well.

Double Defense Series | Stoeger Shotguns Pistols and Airguns

• Nothing like the smell of Hoppe's #9 in the morning... Here is one you won't see often... a Sauer-Beretta Over and Under 12 gauge. My dad bought it in 1963 in Munich Germany. They were only manufactured from 1956 to 1971. Unfortunately he broke the stock while hunting on his Honda 3 wheeler in the 80's and neither Sauer or Beretta had a stock for the shotgun. I modified a regular Beretta shotgun stock for it so I could at least shoot it.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Nice shotgun. Back around 63 I was shooting TRAP every week and really wanted a over and under. Being in high school I couldn't afford the Browning I want so my adult hunting friend had a dealers license and sold me a brand new Winchesters 101 at his cost, $312. Which he loaned me. It is one of the first Winchesters made in Japan and had all the bells and whistles. It was no where as nice a shotgun as your dad's. I bet he was heart broken when the stock got broken.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Damn fine work Sir - never would have known the stock was ever broken had you not said so !! Very cool gun

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Damn fine work Sir - never would have known the stock was ever broken had you not said so !! Very cool gun

Thanks, The original stock had the cheek pad, which is very common in Europe. It was also made out of Walnut, which was a very very pretty stock.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

Edited once, last by billythekidd ().

• Yeah, lets do away with the ATF. We don't need no stinking rules.

in the realm of firearms they do more harm than good.

Look at silencers.

Can a mom living alone supporting kids can afford a firearm, suppressor AND a $200 tax stamp? She just has to home that if her home is invaded and she has to defend her family they don't suffer hearing damage.

Look at stocks on short barrel rifles (or pistols).

A stock adds an extra point of contact to the person and their weapon. That extra point of contact helps make the aiming more accurate and when you are defending your home, you want to shoot the bad guy, not your family, pets, the neighbors who happen to be walking by... You need an extra $200 for that added accuracy.

Pistol braces.

This is their next target since the industry has adopted this device to (again) aid in more accurate marksmanship.

I know you like to be a cuck for the establishment, but thinking once in a while won't hurt you.

• It seldom happens, but handing this little card to the agent and saying it's not my fault he doesn't have a magnifier with him is just classic....

Still stupid as hell the amount of $$ I wasted in tax stamps and setting up the trust so when I do kick the bucket my kid won't have a hard time with them.

No description available.

• Good to see that civility, tolerance and respect of someone else's opinion are alive and well.:D

• Good to see that civility, tolerance and respect of someone else's opinion are alive and well.:D

Touché. Well played sir.

I like to be idealistic, that rules are made for the public good.

I spoke to my sister yesterday a police officer with 35 years on the force and SHE thought the silencer would make my 9mm Scorpion go •poof•; in her defense she's not a beat cop.

This ruling along with the stock, and soon brace ruling harm the public good.

Now if you care to explain why I should pay the government $200 to make my weapon go from BANG!!!!!!!!!! to BANG!! I'm listening.

• Suppressors are like tattoos, hard to get just one :) This is the only one I shoot subsonic where it just goes poof - most folks don't realize you can use one can on a few different platforms. This one is .45cal so works on 9mm pcc rifle and .357 ruger bolt gun - multi-cal cans are way to go!