Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• I also have the Ruger American Rimfire the Ruger American is a nice rifle. I have quite a few Rugers the 44Mag Red Hawk is the last gun I bought. It speaks with authority.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I have a few Ruger's also but a little off subject I have an over and under Red Label 20 gauge (the old one) I have tried to get rid of for years. I bought to do sporting clays but my shoulder could not take the pounding.

You prolly already know this but we used to use these dove hunting..

we would shoot hundreds of times in one hunt and shoulder wouldn’t even be sore.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

My "Ruger", and actually my favorite personal rifle of any make or caliber.

Built for me by the man, the legend.... Tony Kidd, before he was machining his own receivers so of the two original parts from my donor 10/22 the only untouched factory part is the charging handle (lefties need shorties). The receiver is the other but it is highly re-worked. Everything else down to the screw is his own creation.

.......... devil-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I bought my 10/22 many years ago. I am blown away at what this rifle sells for today. Same thing with my 22/45. Couple of time proven weapons from Ruger

I have a 22/45 with a bull barrel and love that gun. Taught everyone in my family to shoot with that gun. Accurate, no kick, narrow grip so small hands have no problem shooting it. All around great gun for a day of plinking

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• I bought my 10/22 many years ago. I am blown away at what this rifle sells for today. Same thing with my 22/45. Couple of time proven weapons from Ruger

10/22's are still my go to for rimfire competitions... that 22/45 though I had issues with even after putting all the volquartsen parts in it. Would run, but just randomly have malfunctions. I'm talking like 1 in 10 mags would have 1-2 malfunctions but if those happen on the same stage it could kill a match. Went with a super old browning pistol I put a Tacsol barrel on and 1 to zero issues now at matches.

• For those with the Ruger 10/22 try installing the the Ruger brand trigger, you will not believe the difference in shooting.

I've been planning to have a local gunsmith that specializes in the 10/22 rework my triggers. A drop in would be easier. What, exactly did you use FunCycle ?

When I put a Geissele trigger in my AR-15 it was a Yuuuge improvement!

It made me smile.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I've been planning to have a local gunsmith that specializes in the 10/22 rework my triggers. A drop in would be easier. What, exactly did you use FunCycle ?

When I put a Geissele trigger in my AR-15 it was a Yuuuge improvement!

It made me smile.

It is just a Ruger 10/22 replacement trigger. (Ruger BX) I also own 3 Ruger MK III the oldest probably has over 200,000 rounds thru it. I keep spare parts for the MK III pistols

• I have three guns (22's)that have way! way! over 100,000 rounds thru them. The Ruger MK-III - one of the first Smith & Wesson M&P AR15-22, it only took about 8 months on this one, also an old Remington 550 This was back in the day when Federal 550 bulk box was from $9 to $12 a box. ($12.95 when they disappeared off the market the first time) I was shooting a minium 550 rounds of 22 a day seven days a week for around 5 years. You could not take a blood test on my trigger finger the callius was so thick.

• The Ruger is a NRA edition and the S&W is fully mod'ed with volquartsen parts . My best shooting 22 pistol is my S&W Model 41 that I used for Bullseye compaction.

LOVE the S&W Victory! That’s a beauty DJ! Have a very similar one also tricked out with Volquartsen goodies but have the threaded barrel. I just love shooting suppressed.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• The first is the AR I built with Wilson Combat barrel and bolt. The Bob Sled is being used vice a mag. Sorry about the blurry second pic but it is something different. A S&W AR with wood furniture.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• 10/22's are still my go to for rimfire competitions... that 22/45 though I had issues with even after putting all the volquartsen parts in it. Would run, but just randomly have malfunctions. I'm talking like 1 in 10 mags would have 1-2 malfunctions but if those happen on the same stage it could kill a match. Went with a super old browning pistol I put a Tacsol barrel on and 1 to zero issues now at matches.

I feel ya on that... my 22/45 is quirky about being clean. It seems to collect powder deposits more than any other gun that I own.

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE