Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• Well AZ was amazing! Superstition Mountain Mystery 3 Gun is the big match in AZ in March every year, shot it last year and was glad to get back this year. I didn't see any, but the wife said she saw two slingshots while there. One 18/19 like ours with a temp tag and a newer one she thought, but dang I'd ride everyday living down there and if I had more time would of brought mine for our downtime!

Match wise, finished 31 of 104 open shooters 92 of 371 overall. Jerry Miculek also shoots my division and finished 7th - he's on my list of folks I want to beat before they retire one day! Fun match though, only shot two videos but can check them out here if interested - https://www.facebook.com/steve…video_processed&ref=notif

Had some fun stage props, shooting out of helicopters and off platforms out to 500 yards, they even had a mover target at 300 yards that rotated you had to time your shot travel time, fun stuff! Next up is Texas at the end of April for their Championship match. Shooting a major match during an ammo shortage may not be the smartest move, but it sure is fun as hell! Picked up a AR15 lower by KE Arms and a POF USA drop in ar15 trigger so despite the shortages companies are still supporting the matches which is awesome to see!

• @3GunSteve Great shooting you guys are lucky to have the wide open space to have those long stages. I tried IDPA for a while my back and knees are just to bad. I have great accuracy but am just to slow on the stages I can shoot. I was coming in with the fewest down points but the longest time. Tried my favorite Bullseye but just don't have a steady enough one hand shooting a pistol at 50 yds. Let me use both hands and I am deadly.

I hope you do beat Jerry he is petty awesome but then so is his daughter.

This ammo thing is killing me. I haven't had small pistol primers for a year now and down to my last small rifle primers as I been using them in some loads in pistol ammo. Large pistol I have a bunch and love to shoot my 45s

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Cool story thought I would share. Last weekend while helping my friend move assets from an electrical company he acquired we came upon a box tucked away, full of dust it was painted green the bottom was unpainted. It was marked Tuscaloosa Alabama 1952. The owner said I could have it. I was suspicious as it looked like an ammo box. After stripping some paint this is what it contained. If you zoom in two 75 MM rifle carterages with fuses. It’s in really good solid shape to include the rope handles!

The M20 recoilless rifle is a U.S. 75 mm caliber recoilless rifle T21E12 that was used during the last months of the Second World War and extensively during the Korean War. It could be fired from an M1917A1 .30 caliber machine gun tripod, or from a vehicle mount, typically a Jeep. Its shaped charge warhead, also known as HEAT, was capable of penetrating 100 mm of armor. Although the weapon proved ineffective against the T-34 tank during the Korean War and most other tanks, it was used primarily as a close infantry support weapon to engage all types of targets including infantry and lightly armored vehicles. The M20 proved useful against pillboxes and other types of field fortifications. Its poor armor penetration by the HEAT round was because of it being a spin-stabilized projectile rather than the later fin-stabilized rounds used in the 106mm M40 recoilless rifle.

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…-action-gun-control-psaki

Uncle Joe was waitin for another lunatic to strike so he could restrict more of our freedoms. I hope he has a couple dozen lawsuits filed to stop him - just like the Democrats did every time Trump made a move !!!

Did you ever notice just how lucky they are - when they need a tragedy it always presents itself. Eerily spooky how that happens

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…-action-gun-control-psaki

Uncle Joe was waitin for another lunatic to strike so he could restrict more of our freedoms. I hope he has a couple dozen lawsuits filed to stop him - just like the Democrats did every time Trump made a move !!!

I'm still in shock that Sleepy Joe didn't sign an Executive Order banning the ownership of DOGS after his bit a Security Guard at the White house. It would stay with his belief that guns cause deaths and not the gun OWNERS. So it can't be a Sleepy, Lazy, Stupid dog owner causing the Dog to bite - it has to be the DOG

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by Funinthesun ().

• I'm still in shock that Sleepy Joe did sign an Executive Order banning the ownership of DOGS after his bit a Security Guard at the White house. It would stay with his belief that guns cause deaths and not the gun OWNERS. So it can't be a Sleepy, Lazy, Stupid dog owner causing the Dog to bite - it has to be the DOG

DID or DIDN'T? Kind of makes a difference.

• that is cool. A friend of mine is one of the senior leaders in the Army munitions field and he sent a pic the other day from a wooden ammo crate that contained WWII era 50cal ammo they were destroying. The crate had a hand written note at the bottom that said "may the contents of this box blow the shit out of Hitler".

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)