Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• they don’t have a misunderstanding about anything......to do with guns. You do....

Commies don’t want you to have guns, period. It’s not about gun safety or gun violence or even how many are killed by guns......if you have guns they can’t take over and kill you if you don’t agree with their agenda....it’s a ploy that many sheeple are falling for....they don’t remember history because they were not taught the real history....it’s been whitewashed....they don’t know that’s how Hitler killed millions of people... first he took everyone’s guns.....

The founding fathers knew this.....even way before WW2...because they were preparing for any threat that would happen from inside or outside of the country. Democrats Turning, or trying to turn the country commie is an inside threat. That’s why they want your guns....so you can’t stop them...

• they don’t have a misunderstanding about anything......to do with guns. You do....

Commies don’t want you to have guns, period. It’s not about gun safety or gun violence or even how many are killed by guns......if you have guns they can’t take over and kill you if you don’t agree with their agenda....it’s a ploy that many sheeple are falling for....they don’t remember history because they were not taught the real history....it’s been whitewashed....they don’t know that’s how Hitler killed millions of people... first he took everyone’s guns.....

The founding fathers knew this.....even way before WW2...because they were preparing for any threat that would happen from inside or outside of the country. Democrats Turning, or trying to turn the country commie is an inside threat. That’s why they want your guns....so you can’t stop them...

Sorry, but I do not assume that everyone who doesn't agree with my views is a "commie" frankly I believe that most of those people are good and honest people who are either are misinformed or simply have a different view point - - - you don't have to be a "commie" to be anti gun - - perhaps you simply lost a loved one to gun violence or do not truly understand the purpose of the 2nd amendment

Actually I think that someone who assumes all people who dont like guns must be "commies" is probably more dangerous than many people who don't like guns

extremists on either side are equally crazy and dangerous in my view

And as much as I hate to say it I do think you are very much on the edge of being over the edge, perhaps the only thing keeping me from thinking you have gone completely over is the fact you are a Slingshot owner - - has to be something right going on in there if you are smart enough to own a Slingshot - - :thumbsup: 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• perhaps the only thing keeping me from thinking you have gone completely over is the fact you are a Slingshot owner - - has to be something right going on in there if you are smart enough to own a Slingshot - -

Never seen a pic of him with a Slingshot. Illusions are easily portrayed and maintained with vague innuendo and no specifics...

At least he taught you the real history about Hitler. Apparently he killed a bunch of folks after taking their guns in the 20th century and our founding father knew about it in the 18th century. Fascinating!

C'mon Ed, don't feed the - aw never mind!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• the constitution gives everyone the right to own guns if they want to......for anyone that wants to change my constitutional rights because they don’t like something hurts my rights...and should not be tolerated....

If you don’t like guns....don’t buy one.....don't prevent me from buying one...I’m not tying to force people to buy guns or own guns. I just want to exercise my constitutional rights.

The dems want to take away your guns. By changing the constitution. This should not be allowed...the only reason they want your guns is so they can completely control you. It has nothing to do with dead people or gun violence. CRIMINALS will always have guns....leaving you and me defenseless....because the radical left wants to eliminate police, ICE, prisons, and law abiding citizens owning guns....these views do not make me over the edge...people that want to change the constitution to suit themselves is over the edge...

• the constitution gives everyone the right to own guns if they want to......for anyone that wants to change my constitutional rights because they don’t like something hurts my rights...and should not be tolerated....

If you don’t like guns....don’t buy one.....don't prevent me from buying one...I’m not tying to force people to buy guns or own guns. I just want to exercise my constitutional rights.

The dems want to take away your guns. By changing the constitution. This should not be allowed...the only reason they want your guns is so they can completely control you. It has nothing to do with dead people or gun violence. CRIMINALS will always have guns....leaving you and me defenseless....because the radical left wants to eliminate police, ICE, prisons, and law abiding citizens owning guns....these views do not make me over the edge...people that want to change the constitution to suit themselves is over the edge...

............. angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Never seen a pic of him with a Slingshot. Illusions are easily portrayed and maintained with vague innuendo and no specifics...

At least he taught you the real history about Hitler. Apparently he killed a bunch of folks after taking their guns in the 20th century and our founding father knew about it in the 18th century. Fascinating!

C'mon Ed, don't feed the - aw never mind!

funny thing is the constitution is 250 years old and we still treasure all those freedoms.....in 2020....that makes them wise beyond their years....

Rumor has it Washington was visited by someone(thing) before the battle of Trenton...and was told he would win the battle and he was shown a vision of what the United States would look like in the future....so ...draw your own conclusions....

https://www.ushistory.org/valleyforge/washington/vision.html

I had to go back in time to write this article....