Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• My Henry 30.30 and .22 are finally in their new home. Bout another week and our place will be ready to welcome all for the Maggie Valley Rally. Just can’t wait to see everybody -

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• My Henry 30.30 and .22 are finally in their new home. Bout another week and our place will be ready to welcome all for the Maggie Valley Rally. Just can’t wait to see everybody -

seeing this makes me want to get this back out.

852251d1434582594-ww2-samurai-sword-katana-help-20150617_180111.jpg

I know they say don't bring a knife to a gun fight. I had this out on display for many years,.. then I had kids. Mom said I need to put it away. Kids are grown up now, I may need to get the display out and hang it up. It's not a amazon special. If anyone out there knows where to get the real thing, please let me know. I would love to add another, as long as it has papers. Would love to have a honjo masamune

• Does anyone know what part of the female body is called the YET?

I was watching the news this morning and the reporter said that there was another shooting in Chicago last night. He said that a 30 year old women was shot and transported to the hospital, but they haven't gotten the bullet out of her YET

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Does anyone know what part of the female body is called the YET?

I was watching the news this morning and the reporter said that there was another shooting in Chicago last night. He said that a 30 year old women was shot and transported to the hospital, but they haven't gotten the bullet out of her YET

Ya think maybe the "Y" is a hint

Wonder what she was doing when it happened

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Last year this match got pushed to September due to covid, shot it and had a blast. It's normally held at end of April, so this year went to Texas in the spring to shoot it... what a mess of rain this past weekend in Burnett, TX area. Shot Saturday afternoon in complete downpour, pulled pistol from holster and cup for dot was full of water that poured on my hand as I drew, saw 3 dots and got to pick which one was fun. Probably the 1st match in 3 years that I wasn't having fun at that afternoon! Literally couldn't see 10 foot in front of us let alone the targets at 500/600 yards... The mud was so bad it wasn't uncommon to leave a shoe behind as you ran through it!

All that rain turned out last stage Sunday that was supposed to be a dry creek bed into what you see in this pic. Actually dropped a mag and got a phone call last night from match director that they found it in this creek when it dried yesterday afternoon finally...guess I need to work on my mag retention to withstand running through 18" deep rivers!

This was our squad pic we figured since soaked might as well stand in the "dry creek bed" to take it! I'm in back, red/black camo bucket hat

• And how did your squad do?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• And how did your squad do?

Jerry took 3rd, probably the best finish I've seen him have at a major like this. He's always "top senior" kind of a running joke really, but usually finishes top 10 from what I've seen. Probably because of all of those other fast guys he's got the most fundamentals and has probably shot in shitty weather like that before...lol I was 40th out of 65 shooters or 49.48% of what number 1 shot. Considering I was 72% of number 1 in AZ at 1st major this year, I really think it's my worst major performance in years. Got a pound of powder off table and a few gift certificates still which was a surprise, but I'm for sure a "fair weather" shooter lol

*edit* - should of clarified, there were 65 open shooters and 265 shooters overall. Open is the division Jerry and I both shoot.

• Jerry took 3rd, probably the best finish I've seen him have at a major like this. He's always "top senior" kind of a running joke really, but usually finishes top 10 from what I've seen. Probably because of all of those other fast guys he's got the most fundamentals and has probably shot in shitty weather like that before...lol I was 40th out of 65 shooters or 49.48% of what number 1 shot. Considering I was 72% of number 1 in AZ at 1st major this year, I really think it's my worst major performance in years. Got a pound of powder off table and a few gift certificates still which was a surprise, but I'm for sure a "fair weather" shooter lol

*edit* - should of clarified, there were 65 open shooters and 265 shooters overall. Open is the division Jerry and I both shoot.

Reminds me of the saying: The worst day hunting/fishing/shooting/fucking /golfing/riding is still better than the best day working.

Or something like that

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)