Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• It can be done, although I doubt they actually know about them: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…0supply%20at%20the%20time.

Who knows - - perhaps after the left is done with their stupid gun laws we will all be wanting the bolt action to semi automatic conversions offered by DDMWorks and/or ZZP performance

there will also be other conversions offered like the one from Hahn, but those will be hard to get as orders on the group sales will take forever to get filled - - if ever

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If we can only have 10 rounds in the mag how many mags can we carry. I person that competes in shooting sports can swap a mag petty fast. Also if it is 10 in the mag limit will having the 11th in the chamber make you a felon? They don't think these new rules out very well maybe they need to ask the NRA for help.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• If we can only have 10 rounds in the mag how many mags can we carry. I person that competes in shooting sports can swap a mag petty fast. Also if it is 10 in the mag limit will having the 11th in the chamber make you a felon? They don't think these new rules out very well maybe they need to ask the NRA for help.

as I believe someone else already pointed out - - what about belt feed? no magazine at all - - huge capacity

I would imagine some very talented people could easily find a way to get around a law like this

I bought the Ruger American in .243, I called Ruger to get some more mags (3 round) the lady asked me why I wanted so many 3 round ;)mags. I told her that the law makers forget that it only takes something like 2.6 seconds to change a mag. She says she had not thought about that.

• Doing away with guns would be doing away with many sporting events like this. I can hear them now. Why does any one need a gun that can kill at over two miles. Hmm it must be a military weapon and needs to be banded. I am sick of these anti gun people. I shot trap when I was a kid and believe it was a good experience in my life. Later after retiring I shot IDPA and Bullseye. Banning guns would make it impossible to enjoy these sports. Guns are for far more then protection. Hunting has always been a big part of my life. I did bow hunt but seam to have lost a lot of strength in my old age.

• MACAWS Yes things have changed a lot. In high school I always made sure Shop Class was my last class because I carried my rifle of shotgun in and left it in the instructors office in the morning then when the class was over in the afternoon I would get it so I could hunt after school. Often I went duck or goose hunting before school. I also built a couple gun stocks from scratch in his class and to the guns in to fit the action and barrel properly.

• MACAWS Yes things have changed a lot. In high school I always made sure Shop Class was my last class because I carried my rifle of shotgun in and left it in the instructors office in the morning then when the class was over in the afternoon I would get it so I could hunt after school. Often I went duck or goose hunting before school. I also built a couple gun stocks from scratch in his class and to the guns in to fit the action and barrel properly.

LOL - yes what a different time it was - we used to hunt ducks before school in the morning and leave our shotguns in the gun rack on the back window in full view. Nobody ever said a word cause almost everybody in coonass land had a rifle and a shotgun hanging on the rear window. Nobody was alarmed, nobody was scared, no firearm free zones. Then again back in those days somebody going in shooting up a school wasn’t even a thought of in a horror movie. This just enforces the fact that I firmly believe that our society is growing ever sicker in each year that passes. Human life is a precious thing that is not respected like it was in yesteryear IMO. There will always be violence but today it seems like there is so much just plain senseless murder.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• And what really sucks is the knowledge that if there were not the police body cam video, and now another video shot by a security system on the house across the street the media and the liberal politicians would have gladly helped to lynch the police officer

The officer is a hero, he did exactly what a police officer is supposed to do when the life of another is in immediate danger

Despite this the - excuse my language - Stupid Fuckin Idiots are still trying to make the cop out as the bad guy saying really dumb things like "he should have shot the leg" or "he should have shot in the air"

And then what would they say when that shot at the leg or that shot in the air happened to hit some truly innocent person - - - then what

I'm sorry for the language, but nothing else works in describing these brain dead self serving morons