Some Funny Comics I recently received in emails

• The Geography of a Woman as she ages:

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa .

Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally Beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe.

Well developed and open to trade, especially

for someone of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain.

Very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece.

Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain.

With a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel.

Has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice,

and takes care of business .

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada.

Self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet.

Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages. An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 100, a man is like North Korea and Russia.

Ruled by a pair of nuts!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Oh Gawd! Don't tell me about another Deck! I've been working on this deck for WEEKS and Karma has just decided that I shouldn't have it and blocked me at every step!

1. Lowes wouldn't provide the squared edge Trex decking in 12' pcs unless I ordered a whole pallet - I needed 4 - a pallet was 42 pcs. Ended up having to buy 8 ea 8' pcs - and throw away 3' from each @ $4+/ft.
    2. Lowes did not deliver what I ordered on the day they were supposed to. No call, no nothing. Had to push out the people who were coming over that Saturday to help build it.
    3. When Lowes finally did deliver, they delivered only Pressure Treated, not PT Ground Contact that I ordered. I didn't realize until I had already cut them.
    4. Rained on the Saturday I planned to build it.
    5. Had to build it alone - since my "friends" who were supposed to help on that initial Saturday couldn't help later.
    6. Then the temps hit. We have been 100+ degrees for pretty much 3 weeks straight. I could get about 3 hrs of work in each Sat/Sun morning until Noon.
    7. Got all the deck boards done - and realized I was 1 short. Boards were only 5" wide, not 5-1/2" wide.

But I finally finished the trim boards last night. Plan is to put louvered cover - that's been sitting in my garage for WEEKS - on this weekend. Still have plants and other finishing to go around it.

• Oh Gawd! Don't tell me about another Deck! I've been working on this deck for WEEKS and Karma has just decided that I shouldn't have it and blocked me at every step!

1. Lowes wouldn't provide the squared edge Trex decking in 12' pcs unless I ordered a whole pallet - I needed 4 - a pallet was 42 pcs. Ended up having to buy 8 ea 8' pcs - and throw away 3' from each @ $4+/ft.
    2. Lowes did not deliver what I ordered on the day they were supposed to. No call, no nothing. Had to push out the people who were coming over that Saturday to help build it.
    3. When Lowes finally did deliver, they delivered only Pressure Treated, not PT Ground Contact that I ordered. I didn't realize until I had already cut them.
    4. Rained on the Saturday I planned to build it.
    5. Had to build it alone - since my "friends" who were supposed to help on that initial Saturday couldn't help later.
    6. Then the temps hit. We have been 100+ degrees for pretty much 3 weeks straight. I could get about 3 hrs of work in each Sat/Sun morning until Noon.
    7. Got all the deck boards done - and realized I was 1 short. Boards were only 5" wide, not 5-1/2" wide.

But I finally finished the trim boards last night. Plan is to put louvered cover - that's been sitting in my garage for WEEKS - on this weekend. Still have plants and other finishing to go around it.

Sounds like the way all of my Spring work has gone. Can't make any money working 2 -- 3 days a week painting homes. Weather has been fun in Northern Indiana.

• The newest medical warning out of Washington today says that the Monkey pox infections won't be as bad as they thought. BUT, there's an even bigger problem that the entire country has to watch out for - especially this year.

They have found a mutated version of the tick (the arachnid t that causes lyme disease) that can be much more harmful than they thought. This mutated tick was found in some of the moon rock samples that were brought back to Earth on some of the NASA missions to the moon. Apparently these ticks have invade the entire Washington DC area as well as New York, California Colorado. That's right - there are millions of LUNA TICKS trying to take over our country. They need to be stopped NOW

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Is this some kind of new Slingshot display platform?🧐

I guess it could be - it's about the right size (10x13). But no. Here's a really, Really, REALLY bad photoshop of what it will eventually look like (just use your imagination - a LOT of imagination):

I hope to install the cover this weekend. The chairs are already built and just waiting for their spot.