Father’s Day

• Thank you SoCal - - and a happy fathers day to you and all the other dads out there.

:00008698:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Along with the regular gift card, my son sent me a window sticker with a cruiser bike on it that says

"Some Grandpas Play Bingo"

"Real Grandpas Ride Motorcycles"

Said they didn't have one with a Sling on it.

After 20 plus years without a bike, he's buying a 2006 Honda Shadow 750 Aero. We started him on a Honda 50 Mini Trail before he was in kindergarten.

• Happy Father’s Day to all you dad‘s out there wishing you an awesome day!

:thumbsup:

Thanks SoCal .

Hope you had a great day.

Story time.

Slept in til 7:15a.m.

Guardian_Angel said Happy Father's Day!

Ate breakfast and moved to living room.

Strange sound...

Investigate...

Washing machine became shiftless.

15 minute tear down.

Transmission failure.

Big puddle of greasy oil.

Not making repairs this cycle.

52 minutes Father's Day.

Now Mother's Day.

Shopping for new washer.

2007 model retired.

Anybody need a wash tub while I got it out? :00008356:

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I had a lousy Father's Day. Last night we went to the drive-in to see a triple feature. They must have been reruns since we've seen them all before. On the way out, we took a close look at the sign to see the name of the shows. The sign said "CLOSED due to Corona Virus"

My recommendation is don't bother going there unless you need some quiet time away from others. And no worry about social distancing there. Just bring your own drinks and snacks

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I had a lousy Father's Day. Last night we went to the drive-in to see a triple feature. They must have been reruns since we've seen them all before. On the way out, we took a close look at the sign to see the name of the shows. The sign said "CLOSED due to Corona Virus"

My recommendation is don't bother going there unless you need some quiet time away from others. And no worry about social distancing there. Just bring your own drinks and snacks

Six hours staring at the night sky...

Sign said tune in 830 am for sound.

Man! Bet you were disappointed when you showed up 830 in the morning and still didn't hear the movie.

• I read somewhere that they make good outside fire pits. Can’t remember where but looked pretty cool.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• My son sent me the usual card and a gift certificate, along with this window decal. He said they didn't have a SlingShot decal.

I guess he wanted to do something about bikes because I lent him some money last week to buy a used Honda 750 Aero.

• My son sent me the usual card and a gift certificate, along with this window decal. He said they didn't have a SlingShot decal.

I guess he wanted to do something about bikes because I lent him some money last week to buy a used Honda 750 Aero.

Smart kid!

Recognizes the original intent of Polaris toward a three wheeled sport trike.