Corona Virus

• I agree with this... but if the virus has a life span of 21 days.. back in June/July is not what the current problem is.

I saw something interesting on the numbers board today... Massachusetts has tested about 1 million more times than they have residents, so they must be starting over?? Just kidding. Even with all that testing and one of the earliest lockdowns they still have over 200k positives and over 10k dead, if one can believe the numbers.

I thought this was an interesting article... https://news.yahoo.com/china-b…nce-strong-132000845.html

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I agree with this... but if the virus has a life span of 21 days.. back in June/July is not what the current problem is.

I saw something interesting on the numbers board today... Massachusetts has tested about 1 million more times than they have residents, so they must be starting over?? Just kidding. Even with all that testing and one of the earliest lockdowns they still have over 200k positives and over 10k dead, if one can believe the numbers.

I thought this was an interesting article... https://news.yahoo.com/china-b…nce-strong-132000845.html

testing is not limited to the number of people - - seriously think about it

If I get tested today and it comes back negative tomorrow all that means is that I didnt have the virus the day I got tested - - - - I literally could have contracted the virus leaving the testing site.

all the test does is test that one moment in time - - and there can be very good reasons why people would need to get tested several times - - especially health care workers who are at risk of exposure on a daily basis

as to a 21 day life span - - - we will never know unless 100% of people lock down. So as long as one idiot thinks his "rights" are more important than doing what is "right" and is out carrying the virus around and spreading it the viruses life will be constantly be reborn in new victims

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I get the testing... just a bit of humor as it were.

As for the lock down, it worked in China because they initially locked down the infected area.. no in and out of those areas , not the whole country. What no one can explain to me is that during the June/July time frame we had here in Colorado 2 or 3 hundred cases a day... September/October rolls around and we have 5 or 6 thousand a day... Everywhere I go (stores and such) everyone is and has been wearing masks and some still gloves and are distancing... Why the spike... I cannot understand it.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I get the testing... just a bit of humor as it were.

As for the lock down, it worked in China because they initially locked down the infected area.. no in and out of those areas , not the whole country. What no one can explain to me is that during the June/July time frame we had here in Colorado 2 or 3 hundred cases a day... September/October rolls around and we have 5 or 6 thousand a day... Everywhere I go (stores and such) everyone is and has been wearing masks and some still gloves and are distancing... Why the spike... I cannot understand it.

watch and learn.....

I heard a rumor about people here were caught spraying something in public ....on purpose....

maybe that’s why they want you to wear your mask in public.....they might know something and aren’t talking about it.....maybe to stop copy cats....

from now on I’m taking my hand sanitizer with me in public and using it after every door knob...

Maybe even rubber gloves....

• So its Thanksgiving day and the turkey's in the oven and the phone rings, I don't recognize the number.

"Watch this!" I say, "Doctor's office..."

"Can I speak to Mr Barth?"

"Is this a medical emergency? You should hang up and dial 911!"

This usually makes solicitors hang up; my friend and his kids are cracking up.

"I don't have any emergency, I'm from the Arkansas Department of Health and I'm doing contact tracing, you may have been exposed to Covid-19."

Oops! So the story unfolds,

"Were you at the ____ Dentist recently?"

"Yeah, I had a tooth out Monday."

"This is about November 4th. One of the patients there developed Covid, so you need to be checked."

"Wasn't that MORE than 14 days ago?"

Loooong pause. "Well... yes but you still need to be checked by a doctor.

"I just told you, I went to the oral surgeon Monday and they checked me over before the procedure."

"That's fine, but you still need to be checked by a doctor or you're going to keep getting calls from us."

"The oral surgeon IS a doctor..."

Silence...

"And its been more than 3 weeks, if I was sick, I would know by now."

"Thank you for your cooperation, sir."

I thanked her for her service, working on a holiday and all. Gotta be a thankless job calling up grumpy old guys on Thanksgiving. 😄

But at least I learned something, Sleepy Joe is right! You can trust the Government with your health, heck with your very life! We're all safe now that Joe's in charge! 😴

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• girl friend is a dental hygienist.....they had to shut down the office because a lady lied on the pre examination questionnaire about virus exposure.....

Her son plays soccer and the entire team was exposed to Covid.....she told the office about it the next day.....so everyone had to get tested and wait without pay for the results....before they could reopen....

so think about what she did......

Exposed the dentist and his family

Exposed the employees and their families....

Exposed that days patients and their families...

Cost 8 people to lose income for 5 days....

multiply that around the country...

I read something way back in March or April that China mandatorily vaccinated every person in the country 1 year before the corona virus was known about......you will be hard pressed to find that info now......probably been scrubbed away......but the question should be...why? For what? And how did they know what to vaccinate for? And suddenly the Covid appears and China is back in business....already.......one will argue that they have dead people too......what if they purposely gave several thousand a placebo? To create the illusion of the virus spreading and look don’t blame us we suffered too...having no deaths would look very suspicious....so we threw a few thousand under the bus for optics...nothing personal....casualties of (trade) war....

Keep in mind they were not happy with the tariffs trump was proposing and ended up getting....their economy took a giant hit....and I have yet to see a reasonable explanation for Obama giving Wuhan lab $3 million dollars while he was president....maybe to create a little “bug” for Trump to deal with?

And why would I suggest such a stupid idea?

https://www.wral.com/fact-chec…y-election-year/19010856/

So just remember...everything is a conspiracy......