Corona Virus

• I don’t disagree - but a little good humored fun with the mask police - what the hell - I was gonna go to the truck and get it anyway!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I don’t disagree - but a little good humored fun with the mask police - what the hell - I was gonna go to the truck and get it anyway!

I have no problem with what you did - little humor to lighten things up is always a good thing

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I reckon when they start the taking away of your legal rights that everyone will care then. Or will you really care unless it may affect you.

which legal right are you talking about?

you have no right to do anything when you enter private businesses - they own the place and they can serve you or not serve you as they please and if they want you to wear a mask the only right you have is to not shop there if you dont want to wear one

or do you think its okay to take their rights away?

also if not wearing a mask can endanger the health of others do you really want to argue that its your right to to put others at risk - - really?

• good god almighty that has got to be the most idiotic thing I've ever heard you say....... you can't "self" infect once you got it you got it, your immune system can make it better or worse but touching your own droplets can't make you worse. :00008862:

ok, basic math.....

if you get 1 molecule of the virus in your nose or mouth and it starts to multiply....say to 10 molecules.....then you breath out into the mask....you just breathed out 10 molecules....And now there are 10 molecules on the mask.....now you breath in....so how many did you just suck in? So with every breath in and out you are exponentially increasing your level of infection.....

1 in

10 out

20 in Because now they are multiplying in the moist mask too. They are not dying in the mask...

30 out

40 in

50 out .....sure sounds like reinfection growth to me..

I’m not worried I only breath on democrats.....

• I will say I had the amusement of hearing someone plead their case the other day about these businesses and their "right" to require a mask. I found it ironic because this same individual said not more than a few years ago that these same businesses had "no right" to refuse to bake a cake or deny service to any individual. They should be shut down and not allowed to operate for not respecting the customers preference and "rights"...

I just smiled and walked away. Said I'm not touching this one or getting into that debate.

• I will say I had the amusement of hearing someone plead their case the other day about these businesses and their "right" to require a mask. I found it ironic because this same individual said not more than a few years ago that these same businesses had "no right" to refuse to bake a cake or deny service to any individual. They should be shut down and not allowed to operate for not respecting the customers preference and "rights"...

I just smiled and walked away. Said I'm not touching this one or getting into that debate.

you bring up a good point

The bakery was “discriminating” against a gay couple. So if you’re black or any other minority or gay, can they deny entrance without a mask or are they discriminating. This is going to the Supreme Court.

• i’ve noticed a lot of girls that I wouldn’t give a second look at, look better with a mask on! Lol.... just saying!

I have noticed that as well - - very sexy eyes but under the mask not so great - - - - - the question is are the ladies thinking the same thing when they look at some of us :/

• you bring up a good point

The bakery was “discriminating” against a gay couple. So if you’re black or any other minority or gay, can they deny entrance without a mask or are they discriminating. This is going to the Supreme Court.

the problem is that these business owners were not smart enough to come up with a better reason - - instead of simply saying they were all booked up they had to open their big mouths and announce that they dont approve of the gay lifestyle or gay marriage - - - you can always say "no" you just have to be smart enough not to open your big mouth and tell them exactly why you are saying no. - - - - seriously were they looking for the fight?

also with the masks if its a rule that everyone wear one thats not discrimination - - but if you are a stupid person and say only gays or only blacks have to wear one that would be a problem

no shirt, no shoes, no service - - - seen that sign many times in my life - - no mask isnt much different and I have never heard any idiot say they had some magic "right" not to wear a shirt

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I wonder how much of the fines will have to given back after all of this goes to court. I will tell you something that was about the same thing. The city of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina decided to have a city wide helmet law for everyone riding a motorcycle in the city. South Carolina has no helmet law with the exception of under 21 years old had to wear a helmet. The city of Myrtle Beach was taken to court and had to return all of the fines that they had received under this illegal law or whatever you would like to call it. This requirement to wear a mask and if you do not wear you have to pay a fine is illegal. Just like North Carolina has a state law that reads that you cannot wear a mask in public, the law was passed in 1950. What do you think Bill Martin?

• I wonder how much of the fines will have to given back after all of this goes to court. I will tell you something that was about the same thing. The city of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina decided to have a city wide helmet law for everyone riding a motorcycle in the city. South Carolina has no helmet law with the exception of under 21 years old had to wear a helmet. The city of Myrtle Beach was taken to court and had to return all of the fines that they had received under this illegal law or whatever you would like to call it. This requirement to wear a mask and if you do not wear you have to pay a fine is illegal. Just like North Carolina has a state law that reads that you cannot wear a mask in public, the law was passed in 1950. What do you think Bill Martin?

Brother - I said it before - the wave of litigation coming is going to be massive once everyone is allowed back in a courtroom. I would be afraid to even speculate where all this is going to go.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• you bring up a good point

Uh, that case went through the US Supreme Court in 2018...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w…s.com/news/amp/ncna872946

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014