Corona Virus

• Ya lets just go with that.... China is sooooo forthcoming.

I see all the BEST RUN STATES in this picture.

must admit I was surprised when I saw this chart last night how low California is compared to the others on the chart - - kind of figured we would be up there right behind New York - - - - - especially considering our homeless problems and lack of sanitation in the LA and Bay areas.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• local ambulance service refuses to take anyone over 18 to the hospital...you have to drive your self....good luck with a heart attack or stroke...

If you call the cops they will call you back first to ask what’s going on.....good luck with an armed robber....better off calling the coroner directly to save time...

• Not Good!! - - as So Cal goes Riverside County is not a heavily populated area - - makes me wonder how things will go in areas like San Francisco and Los Angeles - - - - =O

RIVERSIDE-COUNTY-CORONAVIRUS-PROJECTIONS-860x607.jpg

• Models are just that. You only get out what you put in.

During the debates Dem's told us to move to higher ground. Real estate

on the beach is still waaaaay out of my reach.

Climate change models say we are doomed in 8-10 years.

In 1988 Ted Danson said the oceans would be dead in 10 years.

Shut down the world US economy for this? - Not trying to trivialize the unfortunate deaths but the proportion I am. Are we gunna do this EVERY YEAR? Something stinks here.

2.3 Trillion package + 2 trillion for infrastructure + 4 trillion Fed buy in.

This DEBT will kill us quicker.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• Not Good!! - - as So Cal goes Riverside County is not a heavily populated area - - makes me wonder how things will go in areas like San Francisco and Los Angeles - - - - =O

RIVERSIDE-COUNTY-CORONAVIRUS-PROJECTIONS-860x607.jpg

use NYC as a guide

My guess is not well. It will have high numbers of infections and deaths unless they lock down now.

That’s been the advice of Italians on the net. Take it serious and lock it down.

it took the US 5 days to go from 100,000 (Friday) cases to 200,000 cases. (Today)

• use NYC as a guide

My guess is not well. It will have high numbers of infections and deaths unless they lock down now.

That’s been the advice of Italians on the net. Take it serious and lock it down.

it took the US 5 days to go from 100,000 (Friday) cases to 200,000 cases. (Today)

New York City is very densely populated compared to other areas even LA as such not sure they are representative

Also I'm not sure the advice of Italians in Italy is necessarily the best - - heck they still haven't closed their borders and they didnt really shut down businesses and restrict travel until March 23 - - - they waited much longer than many States here did

Also Italy got hit much faster and harder than many other places because of a very large population of Chinese, immigrant domestic workers that were traveling to and from some of the hardest hit areas of China for long time before restrictions shut it down.

One of the best things Trump has done and done very quickly was to implement travel restrictions - probably saved countless lives :thumbsup:

• Maine Governor just did a lockdown starting tomorrow. No travel unless you go to the grocery store doctor or Pharmacy. Kind of stupid if you go for a ride how can you infect anybody?

Just take the “scenic” route to the grocery store :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Guess some of we coonasses are taking social distancing seriously. As you can see the state is blowing up with the virus but if you look at far SW parish where I live not a single reported case. Might be cause unless it’s a party social distancing ain’t new to us - it’s kinda a way of life 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Maine Governor just did a lockdown starting tomorrow. No travel unless you go to the grocery store doctor or Pharmacy. Kind of stupid if you go for a ride how can you infect anybody?

As soon as the weather breaks for good, watch how many people will be out there with their bikes, slingshots & every other toys, just to go to the grocery store..........I'll be one , taking the longest scenic route I can find, just to get my eggs.......🤪

• I'm almost out of booze and I always go to New Hampshire to buy it because there's no tax and it's about $7 a bottle cheaper than in Maine. Is booze considered groceries?

absolutely!!!

And it kills most viruses as well :thumbsup: