Corona Virus

• I've herd the J & J vaccine has a lower effective rate. I'm on a scheduled waiting list in NJ. Every state appears to be different in distribution methods. Has anyone who has gotten the vaccine been given a choice as to which vaccine to be administered?

Georgia and I are scheduled for shots on 10 Feb 2021...I think you get what has been shipped to your location. We have appointment at 'WalMart' and I believe that they have the Mederma??

• Johnson & Johnson is bringing out a "One & Done" vaccine, but it isn't widely available yet. My shot was the Pfizer - 2 shots, 3 weeks apart.

It’s actually not available at all. They just submitted an application to the FDA for emergency use authorization only 3 days ago on 2/4/21. If approved, it would be at the end of February.

https://www.jnj.com/johnson-jo…ovid-19-vaccine-candidate

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Science Says Healthy People Should Not Wear Masks

“How can a person be forced by any business or government entity to wear a mask (which affects the respiratory system) without having a physical exam by a licensed doctor who approves such an action?”

~ Peggy Hall

“How can a person be forced by any business or government entity to wear a mask (which affects the respiratory system) without having a physical exam by a licensed doctor who approves such an action?”

~ Peggy Hall

Science says healthy people who don't wear masks in public risk death.

If you walk into any business or government-run facility shirtless and barefoot you will be refused service, it's a health issue. This wasn't the case in the 1960s when I was a kid, but it is now.

This is not 2019, MANY people are infected with a deadly highly communicable airborne disease and may not even know it. Corna has killed nearly a half-million of our friends and family, fellow Americans. Do you really want to be next, I know I don't.

Not wearing a mask in public today is like waving around a handgun in public, and we know how well that will work out.

Wearing a mask sucks, we get it. NOBODY looks forward to it.

Wearing a mask protects others from what you may be carrying as well as you from what others may be carrying.

When someone chooses to go maskless indoors they are displaying a careless disregard for others.

Nobody is going to force you to wear a mask. If you don't wish to wear a mask or are uncomfortable wearing one then don't, but remain outdoors.

Respect others and wear a mask. If you have a respiratory issue with them then hop on Amazon and order one of the many other alternative systems available.

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents

~ Peggy Hall

I can't believe that a year later this is still a thing.... Wow...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Do a search on the Net for Roger Hodkinson. Sad when you see many articles like this and its all covered up.

Roger Hodkinson has been proven to have made several false claims by the AP.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9765563716

He claimed he was chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, the group said that was false.

He said he was CEO of a Biotech company MutantDX in Greensboro NC, while the business's license in NC is current the address on file with the state is a condo complex.

Be careful who you believe.

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents

• you can wave a loaded gun around all day long....and nobody will get the virus...

look up Agenda 21.....

https://csglobe.com/agenda-21-depopulation-95-world-2030/

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/glenn-tv/agenda-21-pandemic

• so you put your faith in the commie controlled lying WHO and the CDC and doctor fauci.....

look up his history....and his associations over the years....

the cure for the vaccine is in the red pill.

• so you put your faith in the commie controlled lying WHO and the CDC and doctor fauci.....

look up his history....and his associations over the years....

the cure for the vaccine is in the red pill.

That's the problem, it's not an issue of faith for me. I don't need to "believe" in any of them.

It's science.

Science is a repeatable process, something that can be proven independently by others outside of your sphere of influence. In 1989 when cold-fusion, as defined by Pons and Fleischmann, was a thing, the lab across the hall at IBM Research in Yorktown Heights NY dropped everything to reproduce their results. Cold fusion is the Tony Stark Arc Reactor of our time, if it can ever be made to work humankind will have an unlimited supply of energy from an exotic fuel called water (there is more to it, and I am over simplyfing). Anyway, this lab was working on cutting-edge insulators for microchips using diamonds produced using microwaves on semiconductors, etc... Anyway, this lab invested months of precious time, extremely expensive resources, and over a dozen people trying to prove it was possible. Science proved their process was flawed, and not repeatable. The group wrote up their results and returned to their previous research work.

Covid-19 is one of the known 219 viruses which can infect humans. While we've proven a great many things about these viruses, we clearly don't know everything. We do know that its primary method of transmission is airborne and picked up through our nasal passages, lungs, and eyes. The virus is 70-90 nanometers in size, so you'd need a 1/3,000,000th socket to get a handle on it. That's why you need to wear a mask with several layers to protect your mouth and nose. Glasses or a facemask improves your odds of not catching something. Also, an 80-nanometer particle can remain airborne for some time, much like a small soap bubble riding on air currents.

It's America you're free to believe and practice whatever you like until you infringe on those same rights granted to others.

As for science, it's like math, and eventually, everything is provable, A2 + B2 = C2 you can make the triangle.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3427559/