Corona Virus

• Sorry - I think conspiracy's are a distraction, a way to get people to look in the wrong direction. Its no different than a magic trick, getting people to look at the left hand when the right hand is making a switch. Finding some conspiracy to shift the blame off of our own governments mistakes and on to China or some other place is what our government wants you to do.

simplest answer is usually the correct one and most if not all conspiracies are very complicated and on top of that they rely on people keeping a secret , often for a very long time, which as I am sure you know is close to impossible

your first mistake is trusting China for a single second.

• your first mistake is trusting China for a single second.

who said I trust China?

I just dont think they are capable of pulling off this thing that you want to give them credit for - I dont think they have the technical skills to do what you think they did. And I dont see why they would do it even if they had the skill - - - - - seriously what have they gained? and why would they unleash a virus on the world when it gets them nothing? and probably cost them billions in trade?

did they allow it by being sloppy in a lab - possibly, but thats about it.

doing what you say they did would be like shooting yourself in the foot to prove your gun works

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If their government tells people to comply with their wishes they just make you disappear forever if you don’t agree. So they could have pulled it off. China sent infected people all around the world. The new trade deals do not benefit China. Their economy started to take a big hit. They hate trump. They hate us. And commies want everyone to be commies. They want to dominate the world. Killing out economy could have been revenge. Killing us could have been revenge. Killing our economy would be good for them.

• This info comes from an advertisement for masks but look at the graph they are posting.

I find it odd that that Caucasian’s and people of color are across the board are way more vulnerable than Asians. And most stunning is the country with the lowest infections and it just happens to be Hong Kong . Could it be because they vaccinated everyone the year before? It does show China as A whole had the highest number of infections. But didn’t the news say they had the lowest? So there is more conflicting info.

https://go.selfrely.com/optin-…ated&utm_content=08-26-20

they would have you believing it’s because of mask wearing. If that is true or not remains to be seen. It just seems very coincidental to me.

• The first thing you need to do is to completely disregard all of the numbers reported about China - - the only way to get accurate numbers would require the government of China to be honest - - you know that is very unlikely - - - - they will never admit to the actual number of infections and they will never admit to the actual number of deaths - - they need the world to think they are better than everyone else - as such you can bet the numbers they report are probably a very small fraction of the true numbers

this is also why your conspiracy theory that they have had a vaccination doesn't work - - you know damn well if they had a vaccination they would now suddenly announce they just discovered it and then try to be the savior of the world. - they could look like heros

on the other hand sitting on in and not taking advantage of how advanced they would look if they announced they just created it makes no since - it will just go to waste when someone else comes up with one

• The first thing you need to do is to completely disregard all of the numbers reported about China - - the only way to get accurate numbers would require the government of China to be honest - - you know that is very unlikely - - - - they will never admit to the actual number of infections and they will never admit to the actual number of deaths - - they need the world to think they are better than everyone else - as such you can bet the numbers they report are probably a very small fraction of the true numbers

this is also why your conspiracy theory that they have had a vaccination doesn't work - - you know damn well if they had a vaccination they would now suddenly announce they just discovered it and then try to be the savior of the world. - they could look like heros

on the other hand sitting on in and not taking advantage of how advanced they would look if they announced they just created it makes no since - it will just go to waste when someone else comes up with one

it’s not Just the idea of a possible vaccine before the virus was released....why aren’t Asians effected as bad as white and black people? Do we have a more disposed gene? Did they add or eliminate Something to effect us worse?

• it’s not Just the idea of a possible vaccine before the virus was released....why aren’t Asians effected as bad as white and black people? Do we have a more disposed gene? Did they add or eliminate Something to effect us worse?

and perhaps its just that the Asian countries whos numbers we can trust did a better job of locking down and stopping the virus

• I’m not buying it....

of course not - you have some odd need to try to find hidden agendas in every corner, some need to take something clear and simple and to twist it into the most unlikely and complicated thing your mind can picture

Its a part of who and what you are and if you were any different you would not be BigDog

but then again why did I say this - - you think there could be some hidden evil involved??????? :/

• of course not - you have some odd need to try to find hidden agendas in every corner, some need to take something clear and simple and to twist it into the most unlikely and complicated thing your mind can picture

Its a part of who and what you are and if you were any different you would not be BigDog

but then again why did I say this - - you think there could be some hidden evil involved??????? :/

the most recent events should back up my thoughts.....how much of the corona virus stuff can you actually believe right now.......this entire virus thing is a conspiracy. way too many stories and ideas And misinformation has been spewed .....confusing everyone with all the Different figures.....China lied, the WHO lied, The Number of virus deaths are fudged....and who knows what else is made up.....