What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• It’s time……

yep - these, on each side of the fin would look cool, but at over $112 each not in my discretionary budget

actually I would really like these, but they sell for $895 each, but I like the script

got to admit that would look great right here on the fin

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• OH NO I GOT HIT BY A CATYLYTIC CONVERTER THIEF

that sucks - do they do smog checks or inspections where you live? if not then this is the perfect excuse to install a nicer exhaust system, if they do inspect then I guess you will have to stick with stock - - either way I think its time to contact your insurance co

God I hate thiefs

• EVN WORSE YET I KNOW THAT SOB

but does he feel guilty?

wink wink 8o

perhaps you could send him my way - - or at least give me a link to the parts you installed - just incase some SOB snags my converter

• .....you lucky with that small list ...I'm not letting my wife see my parts list, don't need the stress AT ALL....

Ha.. here I am thinking I cant wait to hit the 500 mile mark! I have all the "looks" down next to work on speed! ( well still waiting on No dots rgb)

If winners never quit and quitter never win, Why do we tell people to quit while they are ahead? :00000003:

• I made a bracket so I could have two RAM phone mounts, and keep them as low as possible, by putting them side by side. I swapped the plastic knobs for stainless bolts, to lessen the clutter.

I installed a dual USB charge port in the center dash cubby, that also has a voltage gage on it. I unplugged the power wires going to the outlet in the glove compartment, and used that as the power for the USB's.

• Todays "mod" just an oil change and U-Joint lube. and of course check the fluids and do a little all over inspection

ready for the hot weather now :thumbsup:

• i just started the Big 3 with a new high output alternator this weekend. I am upgrading my audio with the Boss Waterproof marine stereo, 2 amps, subwoofer and going from the 4 speakers i have to 6. so installing arm rest pods and a subwoofer box.

has anyone done the big 3 without upgrading the wire from the alternator to the starter? there are so many people out here that absolutely have no idea what there doing and i am getting advice that is all over the place. Some tell me to go straight from the alternator to the battery, some tell me to leave the small wire alone even though i am doubling the amp power of the alternator and others tell me to put in 6 gauge wire with a fused link

• Waaaaaaay above my pay grade but the large wire makes a lot of sense to me. I sure would like to see it when it’s done!

There are an awful lot of very smart people here that can help you with this.

I will take some pics along the way to load up. I have the new alternator in but not wired as of yet. I have the driver seat yanked out and one of the arm rest pods installed and that is about as far as i got this weekend. Going to be doing a little at a time. It seems that when you start something, you get one more thing added that you didnt know you needed. like the fused link, and then the bigger wire, and to shorten the length of the wire that came with the kit because it was just too long, i had to order 0 gauge lugs for the cable going to the battery and other connectors and just one thing on top of another. Nickel and dime, Nickel and dime.

• Over the long weekend I finally got around to replacing the knock sensor and the two brake pressure switches....brake pressure switches were very easy to replace with the intake manifold off.....flushed out all the old brake fluid and then bleed the wheels....while I was at it I also flushed out the old clutch fluid.....going to be working on the tire lettering with the advice of ConnMan.

• Over the long weekend I finally got around to replacing the knock sensor and the two brake pressure switches....brake pressure switches were very easy to replace with the intake manifold off.....flushed out all the old brake fluid and then bleed the wheels....while I was at it I also flushed out the old clutch fluid.....going to be working on the tire lettering with the advice of ConnMan.

Nice, I need to do the brake pressure switches myself, but i dont want to bleed the brakes and all that goes along with it. I have the parts, just dont want to do the bleeding lol.

Stick on or paint? I do the paint but take the wheels off to do it.