What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• I installed the new LED lights today on the Canadian inside lights. Question; to those that have done this too, are yours “blueish” as well? I thought the original bulbs perhaps were tinted. But now that I have replaced them with #6000 white LED’s they are still bluish. Is the lens or inside of the light housing perhaps blue?

At the side angle this is the look

Straight on they are more white but still a blue tint. Thoughts?

Those don't look bluish... they look BLUE. I thought you had the blue demon eyes in there when I first saw it. Can you put the bulb in the other housing to see what it looks like?

• Those don't look bluish... they look BLUE. I thought you had the blue demon eyes in there when I first saw it. Can you put the bulb in the other housing to see what it looks like?

If the 'Canadians' are hooked up legally they only light completely on HIGH beam. Us law says only 4 beams on the front of any vechiel. They look a little blueish when on off/low beam.

• It's been awhile since I put my Canadian headlights in but if I remember right those housings have two bulbs in it correct? One for your main light when it comes on and a tiny peanut bulb for like a drl that people use for the demon eye look. Is that tiny bulb working and was sent with a blue bulb?

• All 6 of my head lights are white LED's. Now my last ordered DRL/Fog lights are blue this time. ConnMan needs to look at the LED light color chart. But even when I order the replacement DRL/Fog lights with the same 6000 value sometimes I get Blue and sometimes I get white. This is why I always replace both headlight LED's at the same time to assure that they are the same color.

• It's been awhile since I put my Canadian headlights in but if I remember right those housings have two bulbs in it correct? One for your main light when it comes on and a tiny peanut bulb for like a drl that people use for the demon eye look. Is that tiny bulb working and was sent with a blue bulb?

Wow thank you for that! I didn’t even look. All I saw was the center clip in light. I did not see any other light in there. Looks like I’m gonna have to go back and take another look

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

OK just went out and checked here’s what I saw. First thing I noticed is my headlights are dirty! On highbeam they appear to be white on low beam they appear to be blue. Obviously my learning curve is a tall one because I did not believe I had high and low with the Canadians. Although it does appear with this picture that there is some kind of shutter in there. But I still cannot see a secondary bulb.

Low beams

High beam

there does not appear to be a second bulb that I can see

• If I remember correctly, referencing your last picture, a separate T10 bulb is inserted up from the bottom of the light assembly -- it's not part of the main H3 bulb, which is inserted from the back... There should be a removeable plug on the bottom of the light. The T10 bulb will provide something like a daytime driving light function when your headlights are turned on in Normal setting. The H3 bulb will light and the internal shutter will trigger on Hi-Beam setting...

• If I remember correctly, referencing your last picture, a separate T10 bulb is inserted up from the bottom of the light assembly -- it's not part of the main H3 bulb, which is inserted from the back... There should be a removeable plug on the bottom of the light. The T10 bulb will provide something like a daytime driving light function when your headlights are turned on in Normal setting. The H3 bulb will light and the internal shutter will trigger on Hi-Beam setting...

wow! Thank you! Lookie here! I am guessing that this bulb is the “blue “ one!

• I agree. I like the color. Local leo may not. I put red in mine and an override switch to turn the headlights completely off so you can only see the red t10 bulb glowing.

If they are NOT flashing HE may not worry about them. If's the 'flashing' that really get the boys worked up.