My trip to Alpha Powersport EH!

• Honey, you're only 2/3 through your adventure. Don't lose heart and miss out on Sturgis And Mount Rushmore AGAIN. I know you doubt my methods, but vodka really does cure everything. Some campers here brought some Stars and Stripes vodka from the US- I tried it and it's fan frickin tastic. And apparently only $7 a bottle?!?!??? That would be $30 here. So you got delayed a bit- that's just God extending the only vacation you have had in almost 20 years.

I am so proud of you for standing up and having the guts to talk about being autistic, you always said that you never wanted anyone to know. I am so amazed that you are doing things, handling situations that you never thought you could, with an autistic child leaning on you too. I'm in awe that you're finding the strength and courage that I always knew you had! Despite your spine literally crumbling away, you have worked so hard, in immense pain, for our family, three jobs, seven days a week for 15 years, with nothing in return. I don't know anyone as selfless, loyal and giving. You've battled your biggest demon- and you've won. Enjoy your victory ride my love!
    (But don't expect anything for Father's Day. Like seriously.)

Don't worry about things here, I'm working really hard, keeping the grounds up!

Please tell me you have an older sister who is single!!! You are a...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Rotflmao! 18. Which is a legal adult in Canada btw. She's 19 on Saturday which may make her legal in some states? At that age she's still trainable. Ask Mark, he knows- that's when he met me! (And to add to his dirty old man status, he was my BOSS! Some girls will do anything to get a raise :)

• Any updates Bro?! Did you get to a dentist? Are you feeling any better? Your audience wants to know!!!

Yes there was one who took me in right away got pills. Had to take the sling back to Henry to swap out the exhaust. Race exhaust was too much. He did warn me just didn't have any more cash on me. I have no idea what that charge is on the credit card honey. Went for the side exit exhaust. One of Henry's guys dropped me back at the hotel and I promptly passed out for several hours. Haven't heard from them must not have got it finished. Probably in the am me thinks Troy is awesome he'll get her done. Feeling some better hopefully lot better tomorrow.

• 1. Thanks for the update!
    2. Glad you're feeling a little better!
    3. Please don't call me 'honey'... (at least not in public)
    4. I think you'll like the side exhaust much better!

• Rotflmao! 18. Which is a legal adult in Canada btw. She's 19 on Saturday which may make her legal in some states? At that age she's still trainable. Ask Mark, he knows- that's when he met me! (And to add to his dirty old man status, he was my BOSS! Some girls will do anything to get a raise :)

And just for the record she seduced me. She showed up at my house wearing a mini kilt and no panties. What is a guy to do. I know I made the right choice. Lol finally got her wearing panties again after we got married. Then I bought the slingshot and back to square 1. Remember that Keychain I made for @Tripod really was inspired by her. :00008172::00008356:

• And just for the record she seduced me. She showed up at my house wearing a mini kilt and no panties. What is a guy to do. I know I made the right choice. Lol finally got her wearing panties again after we got married. Then I bought the slingshot and back to square 1. Remember that Keychain I made for @Tripod really was inspired by her. :00008172::00008356:

LOVE that keychain you made me!!! :thumbsup: