MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS (Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 10:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 11:42 am)

Date

MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS

Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 9:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 10:42 am

2033 W State St, Bristol, VA 24201

Participants

38 participants, 38 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Sep 12th 2019, 7:46 am
  • Thank you 123hotdog for remembering the sacrificial lamb here in the oven of Texas.

I am still jealous of all you who participate in this ride, but I am also planning an EPIC ADVENTURE ride for next year. Details are in the making.

Again thanks for thinking about me and I still want pictures or did not happen!

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Don’t want to spill the beans or nothing...

But, I know a “certain someone” who will be leading a particular “spirited group” for #MITM ~> This “individual” lives for racing and believes strongly in RIDING HARD AND FAST ~> If you want a chance to “responsibly” light up the roads to find your “inner spirit” on this trip... reply this post with “3-WHEEL FULL SEND” for a preliminary headcount.

*Disclaimer: This “particular” group leader has only 3 rules which MUST be followed:

1. Don’t be a hero and ride your limits

2. No passing other riders unless they signal you to pass (and it’s legal to do so)

3. Avoid fallen rocks!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• RIDING HARD AND FAST - There's your sign!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Tim, Joe Bentz will be coming … not on the forum, but lots of the guys know him. WI Joe, now living in KY. We will be in on Wed pm staying at the Roadway Inn. He done 127,000+ miles on his first two Slingshots and just bought a yellow 2019..

Awesome. We are going to ride Kurves and Kudzu Wed afternoon/evening. Maybe we get together after if you guys not too wore out from the ride down.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Awesome. We are going to ride Kurves and Kudzu Wed afternoon/evening. Maybe we get together after if you guys not too wore out from the ride down.

I hope to be in Bristol in time to ride Wed afternoon with you. If I leave before 5:00am should be in by 3:00. Will stay in touch. (Don't wait on me)

• 123hotdog what is the timing of the ride on Wed? Sorry I know I missed the details in there somewhere

You got a lime squeeze sling. No worries you can't make a mistake. You're perfect. It's a two hour loop. We'll meet at the dealer at 4pm. That way we can stop at 6pm and catch a bite to eat on the way back. Where we stop to eat will depend on how many Slings we have and where we can park. 4pm will hopefully give people coming to town that day enough time to make it and still get us back by dark.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• You got a lime squeeze sling. No worries you can't make a mistake. You're perfect. It's a two hour loop. We'll meet at the dealer at 4pm. That way we can stop at 6pm and catch a bite to eat on the way back. Where we stop to eat will depend on how many Slings we have and where we can park. 4pm will hopefully give people coming to town that day enough time to make it and still get us back by dark.

OK then I will not eat lunch so I am ready for a big dinner

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Sorry Mitch. You read E J's post wrong. he didn't mean I was buying. He meant that there was FUN in being the one buying. So we'll let you have all the fun and treat us all.

I went out to Sonic today to bring back lunch. The freakin' nerve of that lace. They were CLOSED. The sign had some lame thing about a pending HURRICANE. I never heard of of one called that before. Huge, Humoungous, FU***NG, but never PENDING

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE