Dust Off That Powder Blue Tuxedo ..... It's Homecoming Time

• I'm trying to get everything lined up now. Few from my group have already registered. Some questions have come up though amongst them that I was seeing if anybody had insight on. Our group just rode down there last fall and did the factory tour but got to see nothing slingshot related. Showed them(I wasn't there) other production areas and some videos and there was a lot of disappointment. Any chance this tour will be more slingshot oriented? They don't want to do the tour again if it's going to be the same set-up. Spend that time riding and meeting everybody if so, save tour spots for others.

The tour is nice, I'd like to see it. But if not Slingshot orientated, I might pass. I get what you are saying.

Concealed Carry. Go to the USA Carry web site and go to the map and click on your residence state. The map will show you in color (Dark Blue) all states you can carry in. South Carolina we are good

Good for you! I'm covered my Indiana, and my Utah out of state that I passed after taking the class. Unfortunately, I can't legally come to your state with either. SC officials thumb their nose at either of my permits. :( Due to that, I try to avoid your state.... sorry....

• I'm trying to get everything lined up now. Few from my group have already registered. Some questions have come up though amongst them that I was seeing if anybody had insight on. Our group just rode down there last fall and did the factory tour but got to see nothing slingshot related. Showed them(I wasn't there) other production areas and some videos and there was a lot of disappointment. Any chance this tour will be more slingshot oriented? They don't want to do the tour again if it's going to be the same set-up. Spend that time riding and meeting everybody if so, save tour spots for others.

Unfortunately some folks that took earlier tours have ruined it for many of us by disclosing information or making up quotes that we never said. It is my understanding the standard tour from Polaris is now limited to informational videos and a catwalk view of the production line.

HOWEVER, the SOG may have made some incredible arrangements for VIP tours and maybe even something I'll call the ultimate wrench day. Stay tuned for cost and details as we get some things finalized.

This tour date was arranged by Polaris to assure we could see Slingshot production.

• A couple of quick words that you'll hear over and over as we finish rolling out the event.

SOG is an owner community focused not-for-profit organization so we expect our events to feel more like a family reunion.

This event is being held on private property so there will be no alcohol, tobacco, or firearms allowed on the propery.

Employees of Polaris are bound by very strict nondisclosure agreements. We want the employees to join us during the event when they are on break or off the clock. Employees are even going to be part of the Homecoming 2019 event - but more about that some other time. These fine folks are part of our family and I think they'll love to see what folks have done to personalize their Slingshots. What I don't want is for owners to ask them questions that they can't answer (what's next for design, will the 2020 be an automatic, what's they next color, why did Polaris pick this part instead of that part, etc.) because if they did answer they could be fired.

Edited 2 times, last by Ross ().

• Yeah but the motels are in Decatur. :/

OK. I know that now. We are booked at the Doubletree for the weekend. We'll be looking for a couple empty seats when it's ride time. We'll be moving up to Nashville for a few days the following week if anyone wants to join us for the tourist thing. Party on!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• OK. I know that now. We are booked at the Doubletree for the weekend. We'll be looking for a couple empty seats when it's ride time. We'll be moving up to Nashville for a few days the following week if anyone wants to join us for the tourist thing. Party on!

Bu11sh1t & I are both planning on being there and will probably have extra seats...

• OK. I know that now. We are booked at the Doubletree for the weekend. We'll be looking for a couple empty seats when it's ride time. We'll be moving up to Nashville for a few days the following week if anyone wants to join us for the tourist thing. Party on!

We will have two empty seats, Myself and Summer Breeze and we are at the Doubletree