SLING-A-RAMA Fallbrook California April 5-7

• Got my tickets today and will be there on Saturday and possibly Sunday as well.

Looking forward to seeing others form my area there and connecting!

I would love to know if anyone going ( venders ) will be able to sell/install the hood buttons

at this event. I can do a lot of things but having a pro do this would be my first choice!

Edward Neal I believe you are going / staying at the hotel so let stay close on this one!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Hey Bob, Sara and I are going, registered the day it was announced. At this time I am not sure if we will be staying the night or just driving up for the day. When we originally registered we were planning just a day trip because we didnt want to leave my mother in law at home alone, but now that she has passed we could change that. Right now we are still dealing with things and taking her home to the Philippines.

I will let you know what our plans are as the event gets closer - as a side note I hope we can meet up and talk about it over a burger some time before hand :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Also - just so you know I asked Scott Macindoe about the vendors and he said it is pretty much a Slingshot Only event, but if there are enough people registered Twist and Welter might also be there. Personally I would love it if there were a bunch more vendors, but I guess these smaller events just dont draw the crowds needed to get them interested

Either way I am going mostly to meet other people so I guess it doesnt really matter

• Great response! Our weather is giving us some good windows now so yes I would love to catch up at “Tyler burger” with you guys sometime before the event.

We will be back from our trip on the 20th of February so after that I would love to hook up - - A Tyler burger sounds like fun - heck been here over 30 years so I guess its about time I checked the place out

• To all of the smaller vendors who hang out here just so you know I would love it if you signed on to be at this Fallbrook event. unfortunately the big events like Maggie Valley are way to far me to ever drive my Sling. Patrick - Ruptured Duck  mytoy  StickerDick - - would be really cool to see you and all of your products there

I can beg if it helps - - - please please please :00008674:

• I wold love to attend, but at that time of the year we would likely be driving through snow for the first couple hundred miles.

well, the Las Vegas event is just 2 weeks later so you could make it a two for one trip - might make it worth your trouble :)