Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• Not officially pets but they are in the yard or back at the pond all the time. Most don't even run when I go outside. Two or three of the older ones I can walk up to and get pretty close before they walk away. I sure hope things don't get so bad I have to look at them as lunch rather than feeding them lunch.

Now the 50+lb Beaver that just showed up in the pond is another story. He will most likely die of lead poisoning

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• My old friend Sam went to the doctor for his yearly check up the other day. Doc asked Sam how he had been doing this last year had he at the age of 94 had any problems. Sam told him no. If fact Sam said that he had married a 24 year old lady and she is now pregnant. Doc said Sam let me tell you a story. Every morning I get up at the crack of dawn and take a walk through the country side. I carry my rifle as you know there are now and then some things to shoot at. Well this one morning I was in a hurry and going out the door a grabbed my umbrella by accident and just didn't notice. While walking down by the pond I seen that darn 50 pound beaver. I slowly raised my gun but notived it was just my umbrella so yelled BANG! and darn if that beaver didn't fall over dead. My friend Sam said Doc I know better you didn't shoot that beaver. Doc said Sam that is what I been trying to tell you.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Not officially pets but they are in the yard or back at the pond all the time. Most don't even run when I go outside.

Animals are survivors. If they felt there was a reason to fear you or anything on your property, they would not be there... 😊

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Animals are survivors. If they felt there was a reason to fear you or anything on your property, they would not be there... 😊

Yes they are!

We have a 3 year old Albino Doe that is absolutely stunning. I am one of the only people who can get close to her. But I hike the trails around here every day so to them I am just another critter in the woods.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• When we did Bird rescue one of the first Birds we rescued was a Blue and Gold Macaw that someone won in a poker game. Some birds like Macaws will become attached to a specific person and once they are separated they become extremely depressed and self destructive. I never got the entire history of this bird but the vet that was supposedly treating him had him so sedated he would fall off the perch reaching for food. It was sad. Took almost 6 months to rehab him but he came back strong with the help of 13 other birds. Adopted him out to an elderly man who had lost his companion bird and they were a great match.

We also rescued an African Grey that we had no history on but no one wanted her because she had the most foul vocabulary you could ever imagine. Some of the things that bird said would may you laugh so hard you would pee your pants. She could also mimic a baby crying. She would wait until every one was asleep then start crying until everyone woke up. Once she had the company she was looking for she would do this crazy laugh! She was hysterical - but when ever someone new cam in the room she didn't know she would say - Show me your tits.

I think she belong to Tripod before we got her.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• When we did Bird rescue one of the first Birds we rescued was a Blue and Gold Macaw that someone won in a poker game. Some birds like Macaws will become attached to a specific person and once they are separated they become extremely depressed and self destructive. I never got the entire history of this bird but the vet that was supposedly treating him had him so sedated he would fall off the perch reaching for food. It was sad. Took almost 6 months to rehab him but he came back strong with the help of 13 other birds. Adopted him out to an elderly man who had lost his companion bird and they were a great match.

We also rescued an African Grey that we had no history on but no one wanted her because she had the most foul vocabulary you could ever imagine. Some of the things that bird said would may you laugh so hard you would pee your pants. She could also mimic a baby crying. She would wait until every one was asleep then start crying until everyone woke up. Once she had the company she was looking for she would do this crazy laugh! She was hysterical - but when ever someone new cam in the room she didn't know she would say - Show me your tits.

I think she belong to Tripod before we got her.

We have a Lilac Crown Amazon that we got from a man who had lived alone and had to give up the bird because he was terminally ill - - when we brought Layla home the change from a very quiet home to one full of activity and grandkids freaked her out so bad that she almost killed herself - -chewed on her own leg one night so bad that when I got up in the morning there was blood all over her and the cage ---- had to rush her to the vet where they could clean it up and get medicine and a cone so she couldn't do it - - its been years now and she has adjusted very well and should easily outlive all of us (only 2 when we got her)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Bolts foot next to my size 11

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Images

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies