Hahn Turbo – Installation, support and general comments

• SaltyClownNY Did you have to cut a bit of material from the hood to get hood to close over the Hahn Air Intake.

no. I do believe that there was one other that had that problem, but they realized that the trey was mounted incorrectly. They may want to check that.

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• no. I do believe that there was one other that had that problem, but they realized that the trey was mounted incorrectly. They may want to check that.

After selling my NA Hahn CAI, I tried to install my turbo airbox from memory and inadvertently mounted it too high. When I went to shut my hood, I pressed down to check the hood latches and starred my hood! I wasn't a happy camper when I realized what I had done. Properly installed the airbox shouldn't hit the hood. I replaced the stiffer rubber molding Hahn supplied with some 1.25" x 1.25" foam insulation normally used for sealing around window AC units. Iprefer the softer foam as I believe it seals more easily to the hood w/o any undue pressure on the hood.