@gpcustoms emergency brake conversion

• Rgr that Ross. Took the last red stitched boot and sat it down with a silver handle for you. Take your time to decide but that pile of parts has your name on it.That leaves me with one silver handle and several boots with black stitching,...LOL, last time it was red stitching :rolleyes:

Outstanding ... please PM me your PayPal info so I can reimburse you for parts. I still have the St Jude link for donations! Can't wait!

• @gpcustoms.....just have to tell you this, I'm sure you'll appreciate it.....
    When I found out I won the awesome raffle drawing last night, my wife wanted to know what all was included. I started describing the interior upgrades, and she quickly cut me off, saying "Wait just a minute!! I'm telling you right now that if they think they are replacing that emergency brake handle and boot.....it ain't happening!!! You tell them they are not to touch that!!! The guy that made that did an awesome job, and it's the best thing you've put on the Sling Shot!!!! I love that thing!!!"
    She was very adamant about making sure you're handy work will not be touched, and that everything else that goes into the Sling Shot has to match your E-Brake boot!!!
    And she just got done reiterating all this while I was trying to type..........I'm guessing she likes your work Brother.....just a guess tho :00000436::00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

When I found out I won the awesome raffle drawing last night, my wife wanted to know what all was included. I started describing the interior upgrades, and she quickly cut me off, saying "Wait just a minute!! I'm telling you right now that if they think they are replacing that emergency brake handle and boot.....it ain't happening!!! You tell them they are not to touch that!!! The guy that made that did an awesome job, and it's the best thing you've put on the Sling Shot!!!! I love that thing!!!"
    She was very adamant about making sure you're handy work will not be touched, and that everything else that goes into the Sling Shot has to match your E-Brake boot!!!
    And she just got done reiterating all this while I was trying to type..........I'm guessing she likes your work Brother.....just a guess tho :00000436::00000436:

She obviously has excellent taste!

Well tell her congratulations as well and I am touched. I am just glad the prize went to a great couple and you will be styling in more ways than one. Look forward to seeing the 2.0 version of the ride soon young Jedi :00000156:
    Pictures will be expected upon the remodel smile-squared
    Best regards
    Mark

• So glad i read about pulling the cover to flop over the retaining ring. I pulled the handle down until it slighly had a bump and it would not slide further. Does it look all the way on?

Someone asked about the shifter boot to match. This is the cycle springs shift boot shown in last two pictures

• With round 4 done, it's time for another donation. Can you post the link again?

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• @gpcustoms. The link wasn't working from my phone, so thanks for reposting and congrats on round four. We are all routing for you and look forward to your lap of America.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• Version 3.0 has new silicone connectors as well as a new silicone cobra head which looks great does make minor contact with the hood skeleton. :00006725:
    Front support moved to another location to allow more adjustability for air box entrances and keep the assembly off anything that would rub the bullsitium finish. Used a 3" carbon fiber 90 and removed another connector for that Im straight out of traffic court look :00007510:

On another note I just added two more black handles to the E-brake parts so first come first served :00000156:

• Wow!!! Such nice work @gpcustoms!!! It kind of falls into the "work of Art" category for me!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi