Brand New 2018 SLR LE Ruined!!

• Well maybe the SS it'self is not ruined but I'm sure that my impression of it has been.

You see there is this guy in Alabama that was more than happy to come visit me with his SS.

He didn't just come and visit, he also offered to take me for a ride.

Once I was able to speak (as we quickly approached a stop sign) I remarked that I hoped it would stop as quick as it would go!!!!!!

Not only did it make the stop sign it stopped a good 150-200 feet short of the stop sign.

By the time we got back to my place I'm am more than sure that all my impressions of the new SS I am supposed to pick up this week have been totally shattered!

Although I have already accepted the fact that I will never achieve the level of performance that this SS displayed I do hope to perk mine up just enough to make it fun to ride.

I would like to give a big shout out to Rabtech for his willingness to share his knowledge and experience of the SS as well as taking the time and expense to travel to our place and take both my wife and myself for a ride in what has to be the ULTIMATE SS!

Thanks!

Tim & Shirl Ganey

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Hey @rabtech if you have any of those I survived a ride with Rabtech decals from Maggie Valley I think @TR Ganey earned one.
    He has no idea what just happened, I have been on a modding spree ever since you took me for a ride at FIRM.
    How long till you help him install his Turbo?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @TR Ganey It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. I think the best part of the trip was when you were driving and hammered it in 3rd. Watching you laugh like a kid was worth every minute.

Im sure the DDM Supercharger you have will be more than enough to get that same feeling once you install it.

Honestly I wish I could give everyone a chance to drive it. Its easy to explain on the forum how good it runs. But it is so much more fun to toss someone the keys and erase all doubt....

When you get your Slingshot let me know if you need any help or want to use my shop and lift. I have everything to do the job right here....

• Hey @rabtech if you have any of those I survived a ride with Rabtech decals from Maggie Valley I think @TR Ganey earned one.
    He has no idea what just happened, I have been on a modding spree ever since you took me for a ride at FIRM.
    How long till you help him install his Turbo?

He has a pile of parts from DDM already laying in his shop floor. He has the full supercharger kit with small pulley and all the goodies that come with it... He also has the metallic clutch and the bigger radiator... He is going all top notch......

I cant wait.... we finally are getting some other Slingshots in the area to ride with....