2018 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• come to Wisconsin so we have someone to ride with and wrench with ..... plenty of beer, cheese, and bratwurst

Well Hells Bells and Cockle Shells! I make one little complaint and someone hits the advanced accelerometer. My calendar just got dropped on my doorstep. Man, the power of this forum! @Ross plenty of room for more compliments and here's mine. This is fantastic! I'm headed to the survey now - is there an option for an 18 month year?!? I do like the way you fit those days of the week thingys in there - I guess that what makes a calendar - but not this calendar!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• @Ross WOW just WOW that's the only words I could say when I opened the box. Unbelievable work sir. Thanks for everything you did to make this happen

@Ross received my calendar today. An absolute fabulous job, quality and layout are just perfect. Thanks you for your efforts in putting the project together.

AWESOME - glad you gentlemen like them ..... hope you are ready to submit more photos for the 2019 calendar!

• Well Hells Bells and Cockle Shells! I make one little complaint and someone hits the advanced accelerometer. My calendar just got dropped on my doorstep. Man, the power of this forum! @Ross plenty of room for more compliments and here's mine. This is fantastic! I'm headed to the survey now - is there an option for an 18 month year?!? I do like the way you fit those days of the week thingys in there - I guess that what makes a calendar - but not this calendar!

Glad the postman kicked it in gear and got it to you ..... we may need to go 18 months just so we can fit in all the awesome photos - looking forward to lots of submissions from you!

• almost out of calendars .... have sent an email to the printer asking for details for a second run and price. If the quantity is too high I may post on Facebook. If the price for a smaller batch is higher I may have charge more --- 1st world problems huh

• almost out of calendars .... have sent an email to the printer asking for details for a second run and price. If the quantity is too high I may post on Facebook. If the price for a smaller batch is higher I may have charge more --- 1st world problems huh

How many left, now?

If you put it out in FB, would you put it out to non-forum groups also? Reason I ask is, we can help advertise for you in the regional groups. Also, to help advertise, we'd probably want to actually post a few pictures...just thinking ahead.

• 2 but I want to be sure someone mailed to TheRock

I think @lrobbi has @TheRock covered. If not, I'll cover Rocky with one of mine. Local crew is tight, tight, tight.

Mine are still not here. ETA, an hour ago. Sour about that, but mostly because of everyone else posting praises. At this point, it will be like opening presents on the day after Christmas.

@Ross, you need more trustworthy camels. I can hook you up for next year. I know quite a few camels that have the faster grey slingshots. They fly faster than the wind. Woosh, gone, delivered.

• I think @lrobbi has @TheRock covered. If not, I'll cover Rocky with one of mine. Local crew is tight, tight, tight.
    Mine are still not here. ETA, an hour ago. Sour about that, but mostly because of everyone else posting praises. At this point, it will be like opening presents on the day after Christmas.

@Ross, you need more trustworthy camels. I can hook you up for next year. I know quite a few camels that have the faster grey slingshots. They fly faster than the wind. Woosh, gone, delivered.

Must be something some "good" stops between Greensboro and Fairfax Station for the postman to delay delivery

December 14, 2017, 12:05 pm
    In Transit to Destination
    On its way to FAIRFAX STATION, VA 22039
    The item is currently in transit to the destination as of December 14, 2017 at 12:05 pm. It is on its way to FAIRFAX STATION, VA 22039.
    December 13, 2017, 9:05 am
    Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
    GREENSBORO NC NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER