FRONT - Adjustable MINI Spoiler

• LRobbi Front Adjustable Mini Spoiler

Not a look for ALL... but I wanted to do some experimenting adding a little more down force to the front and channeling that air up into the engine. Created a mini spoiler for the front center lower section.

Purchased an universal spoiler from EBay...

Universal Hatch Adjustable Aluminum GT Rear Trunk Wing Racing Spoiler B 13# E1 | eBay

Cut the spoiler down to my liking of size. Played with the angle some and then checked for hood open clearances.

End pieces are made from ABS plastic... I shaped and sized them for an aerial look.

I had to drill new holes into the spoiler for the hardware "legs".

Mounted the hardware after measuring four times and using double sided tape to mock it up.

Testing on going to see if it makes some difference in the down force ... either way I love the look :thumbsup:

Here is the creation;

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I like that, even if you can not tell the difference.

• After seeing what @Nemesis1701 posted here - What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies.....?, Post 12441, I bought a rear wing which I hope to use to replace the lower front wing (if and when I finally get around to it). I'm tired of what seems like constantly having to reposition my lower wing when I can't avoid the small animals that seem to just to sit in the road at night here in Texas.

• After seeing what @Nemesis1701 posted here - What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies.....?, Post 12441, I bought a rear wing which I hope to use to replace the lower front wing (if and when I finally get around to it). I'm tired of what seems like constantly having to reposition my lower wing when I can't avoid the small animals that seem to just to sit in the road at night here in Texas.

When you're ready ill gladly try my best to get closeup pics and help as much as i can.

• Many make the mistake of covering the grille with aftermarket grilles, may look cool but it limits air flow to radiator ( bad thing)....anything that increases air flow here is a good thing.

agree... It's the area just before the A-Arms that needs to have better air flow management.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Thanks all,

And big thanks for the input.I may make some changes after track day on the 17th of Sept, - please add more input - appreciate the collaboration.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• @lrobbi
    Very cool brother....
    Can't wait to see this thing up close

Thanks, look forward to seeing you soon.

This may be more for looks, I have had it on for a short while and have not had any issue with over heating or cooling issues or anything like that... The Engine Temps have remained the same as I have monitored and noted before and after installation. I don’t spend that much time at the track as you know....(twice a year) so this is notmeant to be a complete race application - but more "some" beneficialadd-on and some visual aesthetic :thumbsup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Thanks, look forward to seeing you soon.
    This may be more for looks, I have had it on for a short while and have not had any issue with over heating or cooling issues or anything like that... The Engine Temps have remained the same as I have monitored and noted before and after installation. I don’t spend that much time at the track as you know....(twice a year) so this is notmeant to be a complete race application - but more "some" beneficialadd-on and some visual aesthetic :thumbsup:

My personal opinion would be a splitter up front if it was for performance - similar to what is used on a cup car. We have the benefit of directing accumulated air of the splitter up into the engine bay.

I also like what @Ruptured Duck and @Nemesis1701 on the outboard side of the nose

But for looks your set up cool as hell!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• When you're ready ill gladly try my best to get closeup pics and help as much as i can.

It will be awhile before I can get around to doing anything. Almost thru with my turbo install, but we leave this weekend for a Baltic cruise for 2 weeks. First thing once we get back I need to finish the turbo install and figure out how to hook up my Innovate SCG-1 AFR/Boost gauge.