Bad gas, fuel filter or fuel pump?

• Since my last fill up driving 70-80 mph I'm getting a slight hesitation and surge ...it wants to go but something is holding it back...I can't tell if it's the gas or dirty fuel filter or fuel pump going bad.... And ideas? I put in a can if Seafoam and nothing changed yet..

• No codes. Is the fuel filter in the gas tank with the pump?

Per the 2015 Service Manual - An electric fuel pump assembly is used to transfer fuel to
    the EFI system from inside the fuel tank. This assembly
    includes the fuel pump, fuel filters, regulator and fuel
    gauge sender. The pump has two non-serviceable fuel
    filters.

The fuel pump inserts into the gas tank from above.
    Ya gotta love non-serviceable components on something like a fuel pump. Why allow replacement of presumably consumable components like filters when you can force replacement of an entire assembly? I know it costs a little more to use a replaceable filter in the fuel line, but come on!

• The 2015 Service Manual describes the fuel filters as -
    "Fuel Pump Operation Overview
    An electric fuel pump assembly is used to transfer fuel to
    the EFI system from inside the fuel tank. This assembly
    includes the fuel pump, fuel filters, regulator and fuel
    gauge sender. The pump has two non-serviceable fuel
    filters."
    I added the emphasis. Polaris saved a few cents in assembly, but if you have problems with bad fuel, you end up needing to replace the whole d..... assembly! Poor design decision as far as I'm concerned.

• Well the first filter is probably a very fine screen covering the gas intake for the pump...if anything is dirty it should be that screen and I would think it could be washed off ..I dropped the 30 gallon tank on my van and the pump sat on the bottom of the tank ...our gas pickup should be on the bottom of our tank or very close...so if there is any dirt in the tank that screen will block it. Now maybe the second one catches water or varnish..

I was really surprised when I dropped my van tank because there wasn't any dirt in the tank that I could find...my issue was the fume vacuum test that it runs on itself was throwing a code. The big oring on the fuel pump wasn't seated right and it couldn't pull a vacuum...plus I was getting gas fumes because of it not sealing.

The SS seams like it's not getting enough gas at high speed. A very slight lurching can be felt and heard..it wants to go faster but it can't ...