Introduction

• @Redsnake03 Welcome to the world on insanely awesome people and Slingshots, Let the mods begin... 2 facts I want to let you in on:

1st... We are not a club, group or gang, but rather we are a Family that loves Slinging and the commaradery of others with the same feelings.
    2nd... You will see some awesome Slingshots on here, both with mods and paint schemes. DON'T try to keep up with the Jones's, you probably won't be able to, instead make it your ow, I would recommend probably if I had to do it again is a basic Slingshot. Put my own windshield on, paint it the way I want and put an awesome stereo in. (The one that comes in the Slingshot SUCKS)

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• Welcome @Redsnake03!! You talked to the right man when talking about the Slingshot! @Slingrazor drove ALL THE WAY to Cali to do an install of a supercharger on mine and would only accept payment in food and hugs! (From myself of course....oh and Diet Dr. Pepper!) You are in great hands with any info needed about these machines and we look forward to hearing about your purchase (or should I say "purchases"!) soon!

One thing to know about this awesome forum which you may soon find out is, get ready to meet your new family!! Oh and of all the cool things you'll end up buying just remember its not GREAT unless its PURPLE!! wink-squaredtongue-squared

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Hahahahaha I can already tell this will be a great group of guys and gals! I'll get my gf on here at some point as well. But hands off gents! Lol. Yes I'm dating way outta my league! I'll get on the computer here in a few and post some pictures of my car on this tread. I'm def excited about this.

I rode my motorcycle to the gym the other day and seriously couldn't stop thinking about getting a SS and how much more fun it will be for me. Never drove one and I'm already hooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• I had a 95 mustang with a supercharger. Gt-40 heads lots of other crap. Last yr of the 5.0 I bought it on eBay one late night. It had lots of engine work. Only drove it about 350 miles in the three yrs I had it . I do miss it sitting in the garage!

• Just think about how bad it is going to be once you have your own SlingShot. Just make sure the charge card is paid off before you get the SS. Welcome to the forum and the SS family. You will never meet a finer bunch of people.