Fixing rim scratches

• I'm guessing the flat black in the rims is powder coating...having two rims now with giant scratches the entire way around them.....the question is can I paint over powder coating? Will the powder coating react in a weird way with the paint causing bubbles or wrinkles? Can I just feather the paint into the black coving the scratches..... I'm thinking about using a spray bomb just to cover the scratch... Rubbing compound didn't remove the scratch just made the surface shiny..

• I'm guessing the flat black in the rims is powder coating...having two rims now with giant scratches the entire way around them.....the question is can I paint over powder coating? Will the powder coating react in a weird way with the paint causing bubbles or wrinkles? Can I just feather the paint into the black coving the scratches..... I'm thinking about using a spray bomb just to cover the scratch... Rubbing compound didn't remove the scratch just made the surface shiny..

Satin Black and a small paint bush or a tooth pick is what I use

• I'll give the sharpies a try...nothing to lose at this point.....but I have a spray can of black to match the rims...I'm going to use it to paint the mock lovers on my new rear fender...so was thinking about trying it on the rims,,,nothing to lose...or using some black reflector tape and ringing the rim to hide them...

• I'll give the sharpies a try...nothing to lose at this point.....but I have a spray can of black to match the rims...I'm going to use it to paint the mock lovers on my new rear fender...so was thinking about trying it on the rims,,,nothing to lose...or using some black reflector tape and ringing the rim to hide them...

Drive it like you stole it and do not worry about it, unless you are going to a car/bike show. Every time I pull the tire with the Assault fender I put another scratch in the rim.