Ballpark range for paint jobs?

• Thank you and I completely understand. Hopefully I can find a way to contribute and help other members. I am still learning the slingshot. If you asked me about buying a car or financing a car I could answer that.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

That response speaks volumes about your character Sir! Not only are you gonna "Fit In" but you've just become respected in 2 posts..... a record I believe!
    Please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Confusing, I know, but click on my Avitar and then click on the little squiggly symbol an the far right top and PM me. I'll make it worth your while.
    Scratch that.... I'll PM you!

• Once you remove all the panels and scuff them up you have helped your painter tremendously. Removing the black plastic hood inserts are just a nightmare if it's your first time. I made a 3' long 2" wide aluminum knife to slide down and cut all the tape from behind it . Now I can take a few screws out and they come right off. Well the front part where the panels snap in are still tough to pop out. But they will eventually pop out with some force.

• Be careful of "Peel Off Paint" unless you don't mind it peeling off on its own or you plan to peel it off in the next year or two!

Mine lasted just over a year. Parts of it started to peel up so I decided to take the rest off...the issue now is that I am still peeling off bits of paint for the last 2 weeks. After dealing with that nonsense, I have decided tt the next time I get any paint...it will be done right.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• That response speaks volumes about your character Sir! Not only are you gonna "Fit In" but you've just become respected in 2 posts..... a record I believe!
    Please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Confusing, I know, but click on my Avitar and then click on the little squiggly symbol an the far right top and PM me. I'll make it worth your while.
    Scratch that.... I'll PM you!

Thank you sir, I am sure that I will find the right place to fit into this great group.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Keep the dirty side down.