Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I am speaking to what they are accused of - and one is accused of a legal crime and has credible people who say they were told about it at the time and can recount details that match and a mother who at the time was on Larry King talking about it and we have the tape of that interview as solid evidence

The other is accused of bad and possibly morally offensive conduct at a drunken party that took place at a place at a party. The victim could not remember exactly where the party was, her so called witnesses could not give any verifiable evidence. On top of this the accused had witnesses that said he was not even at the party and there was another man who came out and said it was him that was at the party

lets forget about how its being actually covered by the media - - lets simply address which one of these is the more serious issue and which one deserves the more in depth investigation by both the law and the Media?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• You overlooked the MULTIPLE allegations against Trump and Kavenaugh. Plus, the hostile manner in which they responded, repeatedly to questions.

I believe my first post on the matter stated "the reverse hypocrisy is there ALSO". So, no derangement or loss of the fairness vision.

You sir may need an optometrist though.:*:P

Why are you intent on lumping Trump in with your allegation regarding Kavanaugh?? Do you need Trump to prop up your argument against a COMPLETELY innocent man?? Please point me to where Kavanaugh ever did anything other than defend himself day in and day out never disparaging any of the women I am aware of. I would LOVE to see Uncle Joe sit down defend himself for hours and hours in front of hostile politicians the way Kavanaugh did. His multiple “accusers” one of which was completely debunked with now disgraced Michael Avanetti orchestrating that charade and Blasey Ford with a story full of holes. Our beef is over a now confirmed Supreme Court Justice - let’s see if Biden can stand up to that same scrutiny - please continue and but attempt stay on point leaving Trump out of it!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Why are you intent on lumping Trump in with your allegation regarding Kavanaugh?? Do you need Trump to prop up your argument against a COMPLETELY innocent man?? Please point me to where Kavanaugh ever did anything other than defend himself day in and day out never disparaging any of the women I am aware of. I would LOVE to see Uncle Joe sit down defend himself for hours and hours in front of hostile politicians the way Kavanaugh did. His multiple “accusers” one of which was completely debunked with now disgraced Michael Avanetti orchestrating that charade and Blasey Ford with a story full of holes. Our beef is over a now confirmed Supreme Court Justice - let’s see if Biden can stand up to that same scrutiny - please continue and but attempt stay on point leaving Trump out of it!!

Oh, I got it. Complete narrative shift. Because it was, "why isn't the media covering it the same".

I guess I won that one, now we have to debate over who allegedly assaulted women worse, "but please remove the very flawed Trump from the argument"?

• new Wolf - - oh wait - - I mean Democrat motto - - -

"Believe all women, except this woman!"

• My dear friend Phil,

Biden himself repeatedly said, "Tara should be heard, the matter should be investigated".

What else can be done, but investigate it?

Lip service - nothing but lip service

If he really wanted this shouldn't he authorize the release of his Senate records that are held by the University of Delaware? These records should include the original complaint form filed by the accuser and her separation papers - - - - why would an innocent person who truly means that "Tara should be heard, the matter should be investigated" keep the very records that might prove his innocence sealed??

Yep- - -typical politician - - tell the public one thing and then go behind close doors and make sure it doesn't really happen

seriously She says a complaint was filed - if what she said is unfounded then there should be the paper trail - complaint filed matter looked into - and findings showing the complaint had no merit - Biden is cleared

2 seconds - - that is all it would take if He were really being honest and knew he were innocent - go before congress, or who ever and request an investigation and then make the call and request the records be released

• My dear friend WOLF, I would offer up this one major difference that should have EVERYONE questioning Biden and what did happen. Unlike the other women you mention, this one was an EMPLOYEE of Biden and under his direct control. Now if that doesn't raise a red flag by itself, then the Democrats must be willing to admit in front of the rest of the country that they don't care, never did care about JUSTICE. They only care(d) about trashing the Republicans at all costs. A shame that ice cream Nancy and her band of idiots have led this country down this sliperly slope that it may never recover from.Maybe that's why they want open boarders so they have a clear bath to retreat when the revolution hits the United States

that’s been the case since trump announced he was going to run....The impeachment talk started that day...
    they also proved those women lied......and were probably paid to do it....everyone has a price...George Soros has deep pockets..

• he’s hoping his friend Killery will eliminate her testimony......oh gee...she’s dead....case closed...

• You love putting words in my mouth. I never said don't believe Tara. I never said I believe ALL the other women.

FAKE NEWS!!!

But you have made it very clear that you are more willing to believe anything anti Trump and far less inclined to believe anything anti Democrat

And the words to support this have come repeatedly right out of your mouth

On many occasions you have gone on and on about how you have always hated Trump and have done so since long before he became president you have even used his past deeds that you think were wrong to justify your continued hate going forward. - - as such its pretty clear that the view you have of anything Trump is one that is seen through colored glasses

Seriously, I love you man, but you wear your bias on your sleeve

• Mathew, thank you for pointing that out to me (listen to her and investigate me, I did nothing wrong). I must have forgotten that one with some of his other statements: My son did nothing wrong. He EARNED that $85,000 per month as a valuable board member of an energy company in the Ukraine. That ranks right up there with his hero saying, "I did not have sex with that women - Miss Lewinsky" We all know how that one played out

Or pick any one of these and see just how straight forward the Honorable Joe Biden really is

https://www.realclearpolitics.…politicians_speeches.html

or this one

https://shaunking.substack.com…and-31-lies-joe-biden-has

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I said with multiple accusers from all walks of life, a person's odds of being innocent go down.

Your never going to admit that the accusations against Biden as opposed to Kavanaugh are far more provable and egregious. Let Biden withstand what Kavanaugh did and let me see you defend him then - for that matter even Trump is a boy scout. You are one of those folks in the jury that lawyers fear most - ya prove your case beyond a reasonable doubt and they vote against you anyway - jury nullification!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Nancy had to take a vacation to Have her face lifted.....look at the latest video of her...

so millions of people are waiting for life and business saving bailout money so she could look better.......like we want to see her to begin with.....

compare it with the one above....in post 15,698....

55 gallon drum of Botox....

• MSM is not delivering news anymore.....they are delivering propaganda....designed to look like news...

everything is a Conspiracy.....