Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The reverse hypocrisy is there also. FOX is all over Tara's story. Talking about it nightly, validating here claims...Yet when Trump had 16 women come out against him, "fake news". When Kavenaugh had 6 women come out against him, "left conspiracy".

Tara for her part, unlike the previously mentioned claims has changed her story 3 times, each time making it more damning. Some experts say that is normal. It however makes it look like, "story (A) didn't get enough attention, I'll ramp it up. Story (B) didn't get enough attention, I'll say he penetrated me".

Even during the Trump and Kavenaugh scandals the MSM concentrated on the women who's stories were more consistent and complete. Otherwise we may remember all their names, instead of a few.

Tara should be heard, however her increasingly damning story changes make it harder to buy. Her timing can't be called into question, because as I said during the Trump and Kavenaugh scandals, "women will come out because they don't want a person that did that to them to get in power".

Sadly, if people can write off 16 allegations(Trump) and 6 allegations(Kavenaugh) writing off 1(Biden) will be easy.

• I believe in innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately the majority of the media with groups like #metoo have taken the opposite road (Trump and Kavenaugh) for the last three years. The biggest problem the media has is the lack of follow up. They pressed the accused and their surrogates every time they had a chance. why aren't they asking Biden and his surrogates about it? Fox may have provided some cover for those on the right but they covered it instead of a news blackout like the media is doing now.

BTW is Tara a Republican or Democrat?

• I believe in innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately the majority of the media with groups like #metoo have taken the opposite road (Trump and Kavenaugh) for the last three years. The biggest problem the media has is the lack of follow up. They pressed the accused and their surrogates every time they had a chance. why aren't they asking Biden and his surrogates about it? Fox may have provided some cover for those on the right but they covered it instead of a news blackout like the media is doing now.

BTW is Tara a Republican or Democrat?

It goes far beyond Fox News vs. CNN. Mass media typically other than what people following the news would tune into. Shows like the View. Movements like #MeToo, Actors, NBC, CBS ABC Local news, . They plastered it all over on a constant basis with the narrative it was about the victim and caring for the victims. Was it? Or was it about crushing the president?

• It goes far beyond Fox News vs. CNN. Mass media typically other than what people following the news would tune into. Shows like the View. Movements like #MeToo, Actors, NBC, CBS ABC Local news, . They plastered it all over on a constant basis with the narrative it was about the victim and caring for the victims. Was it? Or was it about crushing the president?

I think Rose is a wack a doodle but at least she's consistent.

https://thepoliticalinsider.co…XStKpKjV6Iv1mRy75UrNMYNGs

• Another “poll” comes out saying Biden is leading Trump 6 months out AGAIN. They were so wrong all the way up to election night in 2016 who really puts any faith at all in polling data?? I really don’t know what is more damaging to democracy anymore - bad politicians or bad media!! Neither is certainly not doing us any favors !!!

just as politicians had to start saying...”I’m so and so and I approve this message...“

Now all political Attack ads from any group about a politician should have to be approved by that politician they are attacking...If statements were used out of context it should say so...or statements should only be allowed if they are used in context....The whole truth and nothing but the truth...
    The same thing should happen with news articles. If it’s opinion not based on actual facts and sources.....it should be proceeded with a statement that says.....this is only opinion and not factual. We need to force them to take responsibility for their content....by legally admitting whether its fact or fiction. no more fake news......and that’s actually That’s not a true statement.....if it’s fake it can’t be news...

• So actual coordination does not even warrant Biden or any of his potential VP pics to even be questioned about it in the mainstream media - makes sense - if your a a Democrat 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So actual coordination does not even warrant Biden or any of his potential VP pics to even be questioned about it in the mainstream media - makes sense - if your a a Democrat 😂😂

He was questioned by every main media outlet in the beginning. His response, which is the response his campaign turns to whenever asked was, "Tara should be heard, there should be an investigation, any investigation will show my innocence".

Unlike Trump and Kavenaugh who denigrated the women constantly, responded bitterly when ever asked, Biden and his campaign have stuck to that first response and given nothing more to the media. If you don't feed the dog's, they stop coming around.

• One thing I did find interesting is that one of the major witnesses that came out recently was a neighbor of this Tara woman back at the time of the alleged assault - - Said she remember being told the story, very distinctly remembers being told Tara's claim of the hand under the skirt and of having the fingers put where they dont belong. This woman also says she is a Biden supporter and that this doesnt change that, but that she felt Tara should still be supported.

So at least one of the people verifying the story is a Democrat and a Biden supporter.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• He was questioned by every main media outlet in the beginning. His response, which is the response his campaign turns to whenever asked was, "Tara should be heard, there should be an investigation, any investigation will show my innocence".

Unlike Trump and Kavenaugh who denigrated the women constantly, responded bitterly when ever asked, Biden and his campaign have stuck to that first response and given nothing more to the media. If you don't feed the dog's, they stop coming around.

I can see where you would make a statement like that about Trump. He was a billionaire playboy and a man making for lots of fodder. But Kavanaugh was a completely different case. A family man with an impeccable record. The women making complaints about him were way less credible than what has been made against Biden. The negative news coverage of Kavanaugh was relentless, every day with Democrats and their minions (me too movement, actresses, etc). If you do not see the hypocrisy coupled with media bias here you have slipped down that slope into either Trump Derangement Syndrome or completely losing sight of fairness as do most liberals. Be glad to throw ya a rope and pull ya back up 😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I can see where you would make a statement like that about Trump. He was a billionaire playboy and a man making for lots of fodder. But Kavanaugh was a completely different case. A family man with an impeccable record. The women making complaints about him were way less credible than what has been made against Biden. The negative news coverage of Kavanaugh was relentless, every day with Democrats and their minions (me too movement, actresses, etc). If you do not see the hypocrisy coupled with media bias here you have slipped down that slope into either Trump Derangement Syndrome or completely losing sight of fairness as do most liberals. Be glad to throw ya a rope and pull ya back up 😂

You overlooked the MULTIPLE allegations against Trump and Kavenaugh. Plus, the hostile manner in which they responded, repeatedly to questions.

I believe my first post on the matter stated "the reverse hypocrisy is there ALSO". So, no derangement or loss of the fairness vision.

You sir may need an optometrist though.:*:P

• not exactly the same - hell not even close

Kavenaugh was accused of doing something at a drunken college party - of cornering a girl, grinding against her, and trying unsuccessfully to pull off her clothes - probably not the best behavior in the world, but probably not uncommon back in the day at college house parties

Biden is accused of digitally penetrating an aid under her skirt when he was a sitting Senator

Now perhaps I am a bit old school here, but to me if true, getting drunk in college and getting a bit sexually aggressive at a party with a girl that is as drunk or drunker than you are at a house party is a very far cry from shoving your fingers inside the vagina of a woman who is your congressional aid

Also taken in the context of the time I suspect if kavenaughs accuser had run to the police no charges would have even been filed as I seriously doubt there were any laws broken

on the other hand if what Biden is accused of doing were reported at the time (and if Biden were not a Senator) - pretty sure it would have been charged as rape - forceful digital penetration I am pretty sure qualifies and simply being her boss and in a position of authority would doom the average 'Joe"

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I wasn't speaking to what they were accused of doing.

I was speaking about how Trump and Kavenaugh had MULTIPLE accusers. Some of which weren't covered much, merely mentioned in the press, because they had foggy, inconsistent stories.

Which YES, as you pointed out is "not exactly the same - hell not even close" to a single accusation from somebody that changes their story.

Also, the way Kavenaugh and Trump dealt with it is also falls under, "hell, not even close".

• My dear friend WOLF, I would offer up this one major difference that should have EVERYONE questioning Biden and what did happen. Unlike the other women you mention, this one was an EMPLOYEE of Biden and under his direct control. Now if that doesn't raise a red flag by itself, then the Democrats must be willing to admit in front of the rest of the country that they don't care, never did care about JUSTICE. They only care(d) about trashing the Republicans at all costs. A shame that ice cream Nancy and her band of idiots have led this country down this sliperly slope that it may never recover from.Maybe that's why they want open boarders so they have a clear bath to retreat when the revolution hits the United States

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• My dear friend WOLF, I would offer up this one major difference that should have EVERYONE questioning Biden and what did happen. Unlike the other women you mention, this one was an EMPLOYEE of Biden and under his direct control. Now if that doesn't raise a red flag by itself, then the Democrats must be willing to admit in front of the rest of the country that they don't care, never did care about JUSTICE. They only care(d) about trashing the Republicans at all costs. A shame that ice cream Nancy and her band of idiots have led this country down this sliperly slope that it may never recover from.Maybe that's why they want open boarders so they have a clear bath to retreat when the revolution hits the United States

My dear friend Phil,

Biden himself repeatedly said, "Tara should be heard, the matter should be investigated".

What else can be done, but investigate it?

Biden isn't out there insulting his one accuser nor is he trying to silence her. He said, "listen to her and investigate me". Trump and Kavenaugh degraded their accusers daily, tried to silence them daily...