Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Have any of your premonitions, predictions, certain factual comings come through yet. I can recall you making such claims quite a few times over the years and never giving us an, "I told you so".

I'm sure this one is really gonna happen though. Eventually you'll push "the law of averages" to a breaking point that will break in your favor.^^;)

it’s still going to happen...same plan just the timeline was changed with deep state counter moves...... Russia, stormy, impeachment, virus....plus gathering the needed evidence has gone much deeper down the rabbit hole requiring more time......my prediction now is.....it has to happen before the election just in case Trump would lose. But I think it has to happen before the democratic convention which is the end of June....A sagging economy has killed many re-election dreams. Even though it’s not because of him...the buck stops here...

you will know when Trump tweets out.....the storm is upon us....watch for it....you’ll need more toilet paper...

• it’s still going to happen...same plan just the timeline was changed with deep state counter moves...... Russia, stormy, impeachment, virus....plus gathering the needed evidence has gone much deeper down the rabbit hole requiring more time......my prediction now is.....it has to happen before the election just in case Trump would lose. But I think it has to happen before the democratic convention which is the end of June....A sagging economy has killed many re-election dreams. Even though it’s not because of him...the buck stops here...

you will know when Trump tweets out.....the storm is upon us....watch for it....you’ll need more toilet paper...

He "tweets out" every day, any guide as to what I'm looking for?

He already tweeted, several times over the last couple years that, "Rudy has the goods", "Barr has the goods", "I heard from very reliable sources that lots of democrats will go down", "Comet will go down", Clinton will go down", "we got them", "many bad people in the FBI are going down".....

So it obviously isn't any of those. Please give me the code words so I know when to stock up on toilet paper, for some unknown reason. Why do I need to stock up? Knowing the why will inform me as to what else to grab at the store.

Thanks in advance for any good tips.;)

• Obama has name recognition....plus everyone lives his “wife” Michael.....and all the idiots that voted for him 2 times already could be swayed to vote for that ticket again...plus everyone knows when Biden steps down to start treatments for dementia Obama will move up.

Since no person can serve more than 2 terms(Obama used his 8 years), Nancy may be the one that gets the position.

• Good ole Uncle Joe - he says when a vaccine is created for the Corona Virus it should be free to everyone. I’m sure the pharmaceutical companies will be glad to hear that and really speed up bringing that vaccine to market.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Not a crazy concept Bill. The annual flu vaccine is "free" to the recipient in most cases.

I suspect that when they talk about making a corona vaccine free they are talking about free for everyone - even those without any type of insurance

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Not a crazy concept Bill. The annual flu vaccine is "free" to the recipient in most cases.

My bad !! We all know how benevolent big pharma is. I’m sure they will spend millions on a vaccine and gladly dispense it for free cause Uncle Joe says so. Thanks for putting that in Edward Neal - yep it’s “free” if you have insurance!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I'm pretty sure it's free without insurance also. I'll check Walgreens and CVS for you's.;)

In the past few years I have gotten flu shots at Walgreen s, Sams Club, Save On and the pharmacy that was in our stater Bros market (I forget the name) and every time I have been required to give my insurance information. In prior years it was insurance through work, and this last year - at Sams they wanted my medicare insurance info.

I look forward to hearing what they say when you check - - it would be interesting to know if they bill insurance even if they give it to others without insurance for free

• In the past few years I have gotten flu shots at Walgreen s, Sams Club, Save On and the pharmacy that was in our stater Bros market (I forget the name) and every time I have been required to give my insurance information. In prior years it was insurance through work, and this last year - at Sams they wanted my medicare insurance info.

I look forward to hearing what they say when you check - - it would be interesting to know if they bill insurance even if they give it to others without insurance for free

One of the chiropractors I used to go to charged walk-ins people $35 and my insurance copay was $35. I called them out on it and they said it gets applied toward my deductible, so I let it slide. I still thought it was a scam, of sorts.

By the way, I answered as I did, because I checked their websites, I didn't call.

• I did already....you need to pay attention

the storm is upon us

That’s it short and sweet. When you see that tweet the operation has begun....and the fan will be dirty...

• Considering the fact that this virus puts older people at the highest risk is it reasonable to think that perhaps the far left created it in the hopes it would take out Trump?

What say you Bigdog - - is that a conspiracy theory that works for you?

:00008674:

• Guess it's politics ---- Indiana Governor cancelled all get together of over 250 people. We had tickets for over 6 months to take the Kids/Granddaughters to see the 'Lion King' a stage play in South Bend, show is closed until further notice … means it will NOT be back for at least a year. Girls are not happy, so Grandmother NOT happy.