Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• SAVE THE DATE!
    Democrat Convention Schedule

Monday, July 25, 2016

11:15 AM
    Free lunch, medical marijuana, and
    bus ride to the Convention
    Forms distributed for Food Stamp enrollment.

1:30 PM
    Group Voter Registration for Illegal Immigrants.

3:15 PM
    Address on "Being the Real You"
    Rachel Dolezal, former Head of the
    Seattle NAACP and Caitlyn Jenner

4:30 PM
    "How to Bank $200 Million as a Public
    Servant and claim to be broke"
    Hillary Clinton

4:45 PM
    How to have a successful career without ever
    having a job, and Still avoid paying taxes!
    A Seminar moderated by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

5:00 PM
    Medal of Freedom presentation to Army deserter Bo
    Bergdahl for serving with Honor and Distinction
    National Security Advisor Susan Rice

5:30 PM
    Invitation-only Autograph Session Souvenir photographs
    of Hillary and Chelsea dodging Sniper Fire in Bosnia

6:30 PM
    General vote on praising Baltimore rioters,
    and on using the terminology "Alternative
    Shoppers" instead of Looters"

7:30 PM
    Breakout session with Bill Clinton for
    women on avoiding the upcoming draft

8:30 PM
    The White House "Semantics Committee" Meeting
    General vote on re-branding "Muslim Terrorism"
    As "Random Acts of Islamic Over-Exuberance"

9:00 PM
    "Liberal Bias in Media How we can make it work for you!
    Tutorial sponsored by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, PBS,
    The Washington Post and the New York Times
    With Guest Speaker, Brian Williams

9:15 PM
    Tribute Film to the Brave Freedom
    Fighters Still incarcerated at GITMO
    Michael Moore

9:45 PM
    Personal Finance Seminar -
    "Businesses Don't Create Jobs"
    Special guest Pocahontas aka Elizabeth Warren

11:00 PM
    Short film, "Setting Up Your Own Illegal
    Email Server While Serving in a Cabinet
    Post and How to Pretend It's No Big Deal"
    Hosted by Hillary Clinton

11:30 PM
    Official Nomination of Hillary
    Bill Maher and Chris Matthews

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I tried to call on my Obama phone and make reservations.
    They asked me if i would take a "survey", so I agreed.

They said I was over qualified, over educated, over informed and they could not reserve a space for me at this time.
    :cursing::thumbdown:

• A Possible Washington Post article July 4th, 2018

A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hits
    the Middle East in 2018.

Two million Muslims die and over a million are injured.

Iraq, Iran and Syria are totally ruined and the governments don't know where to start with providing help to rebuild.

The rest of the world is in shock.
    Britain is sending troops to help keep the peace.
    Saudi Arabia is sending oil & monetary assistance
    Latin American countries are sending clothing.
    New Zealand and Australia are sending sheep, cattle and food crops.
    The Asian countries are sending labor to assist in rebuilding the infrastructure.
    Canada is sending medical teams and supplies.
    ....AND
    President Donald Trump, not to be outdone, is sending two million replacement Muslims.

God Bless President Trump

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Agree @Guardian_Angel that @Tripod info is truly offensive to most American values but that type of thing but it needs to be put out there so everyone knows how far to the left our country is moving. Hey @Tripod bet you know more about that college in NM I saw on news that takes tax payer dollars and gives Mexicans $3000 tuition and American kids $10,000 tuition. Somebody needs to explain to me cause I'm kinda simple but how this can even be possible in the US. AGAIN Trump is right - a country run by idiots.

Disclaimer: I am/was a registered Republican and cannot stand the Dragon Lady, errrr, Hillary. I've stayed quiet up to now on most if not all of these political postings and I realize I'm probably going to get in trouble with ya'll for this, but this comment struck a nerve so on with my rant/clarification:
    @Bill Martin Actually, it's $4100 vs the 10k for ANY out of state student. Any state college/university charges students out of state tuition not just NMSU so this is not isolated to just NMSU. I don't know of any college or university that does not have some sort of penalty for being out-of-state. As far as NMSU is concerned, You first need to understand the economics of the local region (El Paso, Southern New Mexico, Juarez Mex) a bit to understand NMSU's reasoning. A very large percentage of our local economies depends on dollars flowing in from Mexican nationals that live just across the border and come over on a daily basis. This works both ways, by the way, as many local US citizens also commute daily to Juarez as well to earn a living. Now, factor in the fact that NMSU is in survival mode at the moment and they're trying to entice some of the Mexican nationals that attend UTEP over to their campus. UTEP has had a similar program, called PASE, wherein Mexican students are offered in-state tuition. This program has been available since the late 1980s. Additionally, NMSU already has a program wherein El Paso residents pay in-state rates as well. They have had this available as long as I can remember. Actually their, NMSU's, rule is that ALL Texas residents that live within 135 miles of the university will pay in-state tuition. We El Pasoan's pay even less than the Mexican nationals coming across so you can be mad at everyone from El Paso as well because we're also afforded better tuition rates than an out-of-state student.
    So from an economic standpoint, NMSU is merely looking to increase they're revenue stream one way or another. At last report, they had over a $12mil deficit they have to make up and by offering this to Mexican nationals, they're merely doing what they're been doing here in UTEP for a long time. I guess eventually this will hit the media and we'll be under scrutiny here as well. Whatever makes a better story right!. Anyhow, these are not drug dealers, murderers, rapists, or whatever else Trump is calling us. Yes, us, because under Trump's rules, I would have been considered and Anchor baby and here Illegally stealing, selling drugs and raping people. Fortunately for me, the climate was not as bad as it is today and my parents eventually obtained their US citizenship, but that's another story. Point is that theres a very large populous of honest, hard working students (hell, people in general) that happen to reside in Juarez Mexico that NMSU wants attending their campus and spending their money there. It would help, not only the university, but the local economy as well.
    Hope this helps to explain a little of NMSU's reasoning for allowing local Mexicans to pay a little more than local tuition, but not as much as out of state. I apologize if I offend anyone, but these open ended comments sometimes need some clarification.
    Jorge (George)

• @jorgebri60 - no harm no foul. Been many years since I have had anything to do with college tuition. Thank you for your informative post. I heard this clip on Fox News about this and obviously they did not report both sides of this issue. You remind me of a fellow probably most here on the forum will remember. Paul Harvey......and the rest of the story :)

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @jorgebri60 - no harm no foul. Been many years since I have had anything to do with college tuition. Thank you for your informative post. I heard this clip on Fox News about this and obviously they did not report both sides of this issue. You remind me of a fellow probably most here on the forum will remember. Paul Harvey......and the rest of the story :)

Yeah, i know. Same here man. :thumbup:
    I'm just tired of hearing all the BS and being categorized as A drug dealer, rapist, murderer, etc because of my ethnic makeup. I am first generation American and my parents and older siblings struggled long and hard to get to where we are and what we have today. Did we have to bend a few immigration rules along the way?, absolutely! But never have we taken anything from anyone, bought or sold drugs, or anything of that nature. Hell, I don't even smoke or drink. I'm pretty efn boring :D , but these stupid comments that our choice for republican nominee much worse the efn thief for the democrats have me on edge about the demise of our society in general. Rattling every racists chains as Trump is doing is not going to do any of us any good. I was hoping that at some point all the rhetoric would stop and he'd get down to business but he's just off the efn charts now with his stupidity and ignorant comments.
    Ugh :( ..
    Thanks for letting me vent a bit. Ima go dig a hole to hide in for 4 years now see what happens :(

• I'm just tired of hearing all the BS and being categorized as A drug dealer, rapist, murderer, etc because of my ethnic makeup

Uhhhh bummer dude , that was all the good stuff I liked about ya ! now your just a normal guy & boring :00008172:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Illegal immigrant, who was deported 6 times just shot 4 people (3 are deceased) at an Oregon blueberry farm.
    God help the first Democratic who votes against "the stand alone" Kate's Law put forth by the Republicans.

@jorgebri60 - THAT is the problem - not hard workin folks as yourself - we gotta do something!!

Give me a break....Really guys. Illegal immigration is not the cause of mass shootings:

Flagstaff, AZ
    10/9/2015
    Total shot: 4
    Injured: 3
    Dead: 1
    Shooting at Northern Arizona University leaves 1 dead, 3 injured | PBS NewsHour

Modesto, CA
    8/22/2015
    Total shot: 8
    Injured: 7
    After California Music Festival, Shooting Leaves 1 Dead, 7 Injured - NBC News

Killeen, TX
    4/21/2015
    Total shot: 5
    Dead: 2
    source

Tulsa, OK
    2/6/2015
    source

Brookhaven, MS
    3/13/2015
    Total shot: 5
    source

Charleston, SC
    6/17/2015
    Total shot: 10
    Injured: 1
    Dead: 9
    source

Blytheville, AR
    8/8/2015
    Total shot: 12
    Injured: 11
    One dead, many hurt in Blytheville shooting | WREG.com

Wichita, KS
    1/12/2015
    Injured: 2
    source

And yet one of the worst:
    27 killed - December 14, 2012 - Sandy Hook Elementary School - Newtown, Connecticut. Adam Lanza, 20, guns down 20 children, ages six and seven, and six adults, school staff and faculty, before turning the gun on himself. Investigating police later find Nancy Lanza, Adam's mother, dead from a gunshot wound. The final count is 28 dead, including the shooter.

Shall I keep going? None of these nor 100's of other mass shootings were caused by illegal immigrants.
    Give me an efn Break will ya! Christ!

• NOT what we are talkin about bro!! This guy here illegally - deported 6 times - now kills 4 US citizens. Just a question - What if Mexico deported a US citizen then they caught them in their borders again??? I can tell you - they may never see daylight again - especially if caught with a gun. Mass murderers is not what we are talking about here. Sadly most mass murders are sick freakin white guys. Dangerous people - legal or illegal - should be thrown UNDER the jail. Innocent Americans should not have to live in fear of these animals. IMO the Mexican drug cartels pose as grave a threat as ISIS. People that want to immigrate to the US to pursue a better life here, work hard, and assimilate into our society is the American way. Criminals from south of the border here to prey on people are NOT!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().