Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• If you are planning on getting a shot do some research. Trump is going to drain the swamp in doing so the deep state actors are going to be arrested and tried for treason and crimes against humanity. You need to understand these people are desperate they know they are going to be executed. They have nothing to lose. This phony vaccine could be a last ditch effort to take down as many innocent people as possible. That number is already into the millions and could reach billions.

keep thinking about having to wear two masks after the shot. it doesn’t make sense.

• The native Americans said, "Illegal immigrants!! Tell us about it."

I am still confused about this Native thing.... I thought at one point everyone migrated here from somewhere else. Does being first make here one native or does being born here make one native? (Note: I am a legal immigrant, yes I have my papers)

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• The whole immigration thing is all total political bullshit IMO. We should welcome anybody that wants to come to the US LEGALLY with our immigration process and assimilate into our society. Illegally - NO. The Democrats see them as adding to their voter base - Republicans see the opposite. Just one more failure of the idiots WE elect to run this country !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Twitter still censoring - you GOTTA see this one...

what she just did was prove the entire BLM movement is a BS movement. Had nothing to do with blacks except it sucked them in because they thought something good would come out of it. You would think blacks would be really tired of being constantly used by the democrats, the hypocrites Al sharpton, and jesse Jackson....by the way all of whom are rich or at least very well off... democrats voted against everything helpful to blacks constitutional amendment...

Obviously blacks need to do some research and learn who has done more for them over the last 200 years... it’s not democrats.....

So founder of BLM just got rich, Al got rich and Jesse got rich on the backs of black people....they stood right on top Of you to get it. What matters now?

• I am still confused about this Native thing.... I thought at one point everyone migrated here from somewhere else. Does being first make here one native or does being born here make one native? (Note: I am a legal immigrant, yes I have my papers)

I'm like you Billy. Mixed people get to choose which race they identify as. Hell, people like Kamala change their race according to the time and position. We have people choosing what gender they choose or even no gender. 🤦‍♂️So, even though I appear to be white, can Identify as "native" since I have ancestors that were American Indian ...orrrrrr am I already "Native" since I WAS born here?🤷‍♂️ This is like this new math, it is all so confusing. 😁

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• read this until you fully comprehend what’s in it.....

sound like the vaccine contains part “A” and when it’s mixed with part “B” it completely mutates/morphs into something completely different....just like mixing two part body putty or JB Weld... the concoction could look like a totally different virus or illness.

this article contains facts about how zombies really occur in nature...so the technical definition of a zombie is walking dead.....if your brain is totally fried and permanently damaged you’re in a vegetative state..making you all but dead.....rabies sorta does the same thing to animals.... so does part A & B turn into something like a super rabies....

https://www.medicalnewstoday.c…les/326871#1.-Zombie-ants

You will be exposed to part “B” somewhere down the road....it could be long enough so nobody would suspect the innocent Covid vaccine could be related... and Big Pharm gets off scot free....

I’m thinking everyone that got the shot and we will be talking about billions of people....are nothing but walking time bombs...(my girlfriend included) I told her to get a big insurance policy with my name on it....

The deep state always does predictive programming/ advertising in the form of hollywood movies and tv programs.....to show the world what’s coming from them....kinda like the “good” Catholics going to church on Saturday night so they can go golfing on Sunday morning....they reason well we did warn them about our plans....then they don’t have a guilty conscience... .think about all the zombie apocalypse crap over the years and even more so recently...... could the part A & B when mixed create zombies.....people so totally whacked out of their minds they go crazy. Moose up north get a brain worm that makes the walk around in circles and attack people ...... in every zombie show they walk around funny and kill people....

Remember the Covid virus was strictly an animal virus....the Chinese manipulated it so it could transfer to humans.... so what else have they been working on.....they sent Covid around the world......they won’t be stupid enough to send part B out so it can be traced back to them.... and if you trust commies then you have nothing to worry about... and if you voted for Biden...you trust commies and democrats....

My prediction is something horrible is coming to everyone that got a shot......it’s too late....it can’t be removed.... and it’s just laying dormant waiting for part B to come along. Just think of a world with billions of zombies running (stumbling) around wanting to kill normal people...

CDC told them to run this story again....

you know me I’m not much into conspiracy theories......

so I just did a search....and....oh my......the most trusted medical authority in the United States says......zombies are coming get prepared.....

You trusted them with your live related to Covid....you’ll love them even more now that they want to save you from zombies.....

The vaccine has been manufactured to be mixed with something else at a different time.....part A & B when kept apart are inert with no harmful reaction.....until they come in contact with each other.... the red flags are waving wildly.....will you see them or look right past them.....

• I'm like you Billy. Mixed people get to choose which race they identify as. Hell, people like Kamala change their race according to the time and position. We have people choosing what gender they choose or even no gender. 🤦‍♂️So, even though I appear to be white, can Identify as "native" since I have ancestors that were American Indian ...orrrrrr am I already "Native" since I WAS born here?🤷‍♂️ This is like this new math, it is all so confusing. 😁

progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies run the country and some of the world.... they have decreed that anything goes and everything is acceptable...except people with brains and conservatives and republicans..... in their world you can be any sex any race. How you were born doesn’t matter....God didn’t know what he was doing....but the Devil does....make no mistake these are devil worshippers.... they want God off money, out of the pledge of allegiance and out of the constitution. As predicted in the Bible....this doesn’t end well.....so you have to decide which side of the Bible you want to be on..... are you going to worship someone prancing around in flip flops waving a rainbow flag or someone with his bare feet nailed on a cross......

• I like how the CDC (commie democratic ccrap) had already pointed the finger at a RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA scientist....the Chinese want you thinking Russia is the bad guy....trump was a Russian spy.... Russia is developing germ warfare.... look over there.... cried the commie wolf... Russia is no longer a commie country..... so if I had to pick one to trust with my virus....I’d pick Russia...

coincidentally who has a red flag as their national flag?

it’s right in you face when you want to stop ignoring it.

• I heard this rumor a while ago.... about a nuclear device on the cargo ship....the “crash” was a legit way to slow it down and an excuse to board the ship. Patriots 1 ...deep state zero...

But that only makes them more desperate..... don’t forget to do your patriotic duty and get a shot in the arm... they need a massive zombie infection....a plan “B”.... coincidentally to accomplish their mission that includes... part “B”....