Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• aluminum foil prevents COVID 19....could even cure COVID 19....

We’ve been secretly using illegal aliens to test the theory....pack infected kids into China Biden cages, wrap them in foil and see who survives....

Only democrats could think if this.... too bad Trump didn’t....

PS .....send more children.....

• Hmmmmm. Why would the general tell everyone not to take the vaccine? would you rather believe democratic, radical, liberal, lefty, commie main stream media first? Good luck with that....

or would you believe her

Or her

Or her

or her....

or would you follow your leader....

• Want to see lunacy! Here it is! This is a teacher. This is what's going on. Anyone think this is crazy!

I would love to take this Buffoon by her ear lobe and give her a tour of the area I grew up in. A new roof is purchased at Home Depot in the form of a 20 X 20 tarp. The best Christmas gift is an assortment of flex seal. She needs to be fired now!

• I circle back to social media being the problem... The cynic in me thinks that the teacher just thought of something that would hopefully get her to "go viral" and perhaps get some 5 minutes of fame when Johnson and Johnson takes her up on the idea and acts on it by producing more "diverse" bandaids... I can see her on the ____ morning show of your choice if it picks up steam.

Though, it could be an old idea, but at the right time...

This is too much...

• I circle back to social media being the problem... The cynic in me thinks that the teacher just thought of something that would hopefully get her to "go viral" and perhaps get some 5 minutes of fame when Johnson and Johnson takes her up on the idea and acts on it by producing more "diverse" bandaids... I can see her on the ____ morning show of your choice if it picks up steam.

This is too much...

if I get a cut that requires a bandaid the last thing I’m thinking about is the color of it. These snowflakes are teaching your kids....the push to humiliate white people. It’s your fault the entire world is screwed up. You’re white. As a side note, why is every country of color poor? Because I’m white? White people didn’t live there when their issues started...if anything poor countries started to improve when white people showed up. Why is it totally acceptable for everyone to now discriminate against white people? First they said I’m racist and now they discriminate against me. This is a huge problem. Promoting discrimination in schools, churches, and media while crying about being victims of years of discrimination and requesting reparations for that discrimination.... HYPOCRITES that want everything their way with no room for compromise..crybabies.....

This is too much...

No, the problem is that she chooses to live in her little social and social media bubble without even stepping in to the real world before making a fool of herself. That she is a teacher makes this inexcusable.

If it really matters to anyone several companies manufacture "band-aides" for every skin tone imaginable and have for years .....

Even the bastion of white trash, Wallyworld, produces them right here in the USofA for their in house brand.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Equ…6f8b73b72dee&gclsrc=3p.ds

Maybe she should consider she is actually the problem since she chose to only purchase "white" and didn't bother to seek out others .... doesn't that make her the "racist".

Lack of personal responsibility is the problem. Social media just allows it to be shown to the world.

She should probably stick with these .....

........... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Well said, and researched Orangeman ...

I'll admit I didn't care enough to check, but I'm sure her intentions were to go viral... "look at me, look at me"...

bored-squared

You are much too kind.. I'm sure she is truly a moron and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children.

Remember...

.......... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• This new cancel culture where everything you say can and WILL be used against you by anyone who can say they're offended by your say should NOT be new to anyone. We all saw it coming when they started giving out participation trophies to all the losers saying it sent them a bad signal to not be included with those who actually won. I say they should just work harder to get the positive results and if LOSING SUCKED so bad, that would be incentive enough for them to try harder.

Then it went to the level of insanity. They used to give all tests a numerical score from zero to 100. That had to be "dumbed" down to giving out letter grades from A to F so less kids were offended. They used to make you bring your failed test papers home to be signed by your parent so they knew of your progress or lack thereof.

Luckily they may be bringing the test scores back to the old way of grading with results from zero to 100. I can see it now. Little Johnny gets a zero on his test and has to bring it home to be signed. His dad asks him how could he get a ZERO on his test and Johnny says that it was NOT a zero. He says his teacher ran out of stars so she gave him a MOON

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE