Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• But fear not my brother!!

Kamaltoe, the one you voted for,......

is going to fix the border problem!!

Better than Trump ever could!!

She's the man!! (she has a Penis?? WTF!!!)

(On a side note, I just hit 195 mph in my stock Slingshot this morning...in the rain...in reverse!)

8)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• First let your wife know I'm glad she's here.

No matter who the GOP candidate is the left will hose hate to a degree that makes the niagara falls look like a slow drip.

Trump has as much to do with the hate leveled against him as you do. Democrats have slowly gone (by design) from a political party to a cult where you cannot question the anointed, you must have absolute trust and faith and you must obey.

Before anyone tries to say Trump is like this I have 2 words for you: "Rand Paul".

• Okay... This one is pretty interesting. Orangeman ,what say you?

I only entertain this because it is quite the coincidence that the name on the shipping container technically is a code name for a certain someone...

But that shipping company is large and those containers are everywhere...

and coincidentally the ships call sign is.....wait for it....... H3RC.....

And the captain drawing out a very elaborate drawing in the ocean.....like a sky writer.... doesn’t peak your curiosity? How long do you think it took for him to maneuver a very large ship to accomplish that? And why that picture? The implication to me is....somebody just got Fd in the asp....deliberately....

Rumor is they may need heavy lift choppers to remove a bunch of those containers to lighten the boat. And while those containers are on the ground if anyone is “trapped” inside them...they could be found......this is not as Ir appears it much more serious..... and there are many countries involved....

• That's where I was with my thinking... But I completely understand why some, like bigdog, can get completely wrapped up in this...

Like a religious person seeing Jesus in a cheeto... If you're looking for something specific, you'll find it.

That’s called a Cheesus...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Shortly after the Atlanta shootings the media told us the shooter was white and six of the eight victims were asian, probably a hate crime. I still haven't heard from the media that the Boulder shooter was an arab immigrant and the victims were white, still waiting for a motive. I wonder why?

there you go believing main stream media..... it’s controlled propaganda....and they aren’t even trying to hide it....

• airplanes in holding patterns draw dicks? Other ships in other canals draw dicks..... they have nothing serious to do? give my Dick a break.... it must be unusual or curious because somebody thought they should mention it in print.... they don’t go into holding patterns....to big to be maneuvering around and it wastes too much fuel and all they need to do is drop the anchor....or pull over to the curb... come on man.... and if the weather was so bad and visibility was an issue they won’t be dilly dallying around drawing elaborate pictures...

this was a clear cut deliberate action/message/statement....

• the media is going crazy because hidin’ Biden is going to show up in public...and actually talk to reporters and take questions... monumental..... one newscaster just said quoting Biden.... “so far I've been staying to the script”..... just like an actor would follow the script....hmmmmmm

The actor telling the audience....I’m only acting.... it’s the Biden movie....grab the popcorn....there is a surprise ending incoming....

PS... the guy portraying Biden needs the academy award...

• MiMsey!!..........................

YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT!!

(If 45 was still in office, you wouldn't have a border problem. Sorry though.)

Why is this so hard??? Surely there is someone...

There's a need for a respectable GOP candidate who can model intelligence, dignity, strength, and respect appropriately for our country.

• Thats the main reason? Theres a whole page of destruction and reasons why noone should be voting democrat.

• There's a need for a respectable GOP candidate who can model intelligence, dignity, strength, and respect appropriately for our country.

Yes Mimsey, I respectfully agree. This person, is the person you're describing...........................

TRUMP!

TRUMP!

TRUMP!

:00000441:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• WOOOOOO...

hot off the press......

rumor has it .....Biden is going to announce his resignation (25 amendment) because of being diagnosed as early Alzheimer’s or dementia......

WAIT FOR IT.......not a guarantee but Trump did mention that happening a few weeks ago.... Biden out....Harris in....she names a VP that starts with an “R”..... grab the popcorn.....

• I don’t want to get all biblical here but....look at what just happened symbolically and the canal will be blocked for Passover.....

The container ship just parted the waters of the Red Sea.....

if you still don’t believe something huge is going on....check your denial medication.... it’s not strong enough...

This is the end of the cabal.... the deep state and the draining of the swamp.... buckle up kids....it’s a 10 ticket ride....it’s no ordinary ride because it’s going to be .....wait for it...

and we haven’t even gotten to the climatic plot twist ending.... of the movie...

• you can deny,

You can laugh,

You can ignore,

You can block me.....

but understand one thing......this is the most critical moment in our history for the survival of our Republic the United States of America.....

You can not deny what is going on with the radical, liberal

Lefty, commies in our government...

we are currently in a real war....

we currently have soldiers fighting this fight in harms way,

We have already suffered losses of many brave soldiers....

Think about the country you grew up in.....is it the same place now? Do you want it back like it used to be? This is serious shit.... it’s not a game.....it’s as real as it gets.....

so take a few minutes to watch this video and contemplate where we are as a nation and where you want it to be for you and your family and get on your knees and pray for these soldiers and all those before that fought to give YOU this country...