Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Shortly after the Atlanta shootings the media told us the shooter was white and six of the eight victims were asian, probably a hate crime. I still haven't heard from the media that the Boulder shooter was an arab immigrant and the victims were white, still waiting for a motive. I wonder why?

• Shortly after the Atlanta shootings the media told us the shooter was white and six of the eight victims were asian, probably a hate crime. I still haven't heard from the media that the Boulder shooter was an arab immigrant and the victims were white, still waiting for a motive. I wonder why?

I actually decided for the first time in a long time to attempt watching LLM news just this mourning. I figured at this point the Trump bashing must be over. Within minutes the local NBC affiliate in Philadelphia said there's "zero" indication of terrorism, racism or hate involved in the Boulder shooting. I think I scared my wife as I let out a somewhat loud POS station. I gave the LLM a 10 minute chance.

Interesting within a few hours after the Atlanta shootings involving a white shooter Joe & Kamala were on TV reaffirming that America is racist and always has been.

Not surprising in any way. A convenient political opportunity to capture the moment and redirect the focus in an effort to change gun laws.

you forgot this....why is it after every one of these false flags we find out the F b eye had them on their radar..... is that a cYa move?

• OK, I know you all think the stuck cargo ship is just a freak accident and it’s not intentional....but please explain the course it took before getting stuck......FYI....that looks pretty tricky with a giant ship.... highly detailed..... and explain how a skilled captain that can draw very detailed drawings on an etch u sketch could possible wreck on a straightaway on a clear sunny day.....just saying.... and I’m not crazy.....

I’ll wait for a reasonable explanation...... or maybe the captain was lost and the drawing is just a coincidence..... you better start paying attention to the real world... Big stuff is happening and going to happen..... this was an intentional act. It was done to trap certain individuals from escaping....

2.0 in coming.....get the popcorn the movie is about to end with a big plot twist and a surprise ending....

• OK, I know you all think the stuck cargo ship is just a freak accident and it’s not intentional....but please explain the course it took before getting stuck......FYI....that looks pretty tricky with a giant ship.... highly detailed..... and explain how a skilled captain that can draw very detailed drawings on an etch u sketch could possible wreck on a straightaway on a clear sunny day.....just saying.... and I’m not crazy.....

I’ll wait for a reasonable explanation...... or maybe the captain was lost and the drawing is just a coincidence..... you better start paying attention to the real world... Big stuff is happening and going to happen..... this was an intentional act. It was done to trap certain individuals from escaping....

2.0 in coming.....get the popcorn the movie is about to end with a big plot twist and a surprise ending....

Okay... This one is pretty interesting. Orangeman ,what say you?

I only entertain this because it is quite the coincidence that the name on the shipping container technically is a code name for a certain someone...

But that shipping company is large and those containers are everywhere...

• Okay... This one is pretty interesting. Orangeman ,what say you?

I only entertain this because it is quite the coincidence that the name on the shipping container technically is a code name for a certain someone...

But that shipping company is large and those containers are everywhere...

Like an airplane waiting to land at a congested airport, ships run a waiting pattern as the are, boarded, inspected and given permission by Egyptian authorities then wait their turn to enter the canal. Easy way to debunk the above theory is to simply look at and compare other ships paths both at the Suez and Panama canals.

The weather was not "a clear sunny day: ... there where extremely high winds crossing the canal. Since this is the largest ship allowed in the canal (and one of the largest in existence) it is said it should have had more tender tugs given the weather and it's tonnage but that is part of the investigation as to why it didn't and who's responsibility that is. The tugs guide the ship through the canal, not the ships captain.

As far as the name. Evergreen is the name of the Taiwanese shipping company and is emblazoned on the side of the close to 200 ships they own. The name of the ship is actually the Ever Given. This is far from the first time this has happened, Just the first time with a ship this size.able to block the entire canal. Evergreen has been in the maritime shipping business since 1975 and currently the 5th largest having merged in 2007, with Hatsu and Italia Maritima.

So .............

.... wacky-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• That's where I was with my thinking... But I completely understand why some, like bigdog, can get completely wrapped up in this...

Like a religious person seeing Jesus in a cheeto... If you're looking for something specific, you'll find it.

• Side note... We're ready to vote GOP. And by we, I am including my wife!

So she stopped watching the news post Trump, finally!

But just recently heard about the border issues and, while there are stories to both sides, she doesn't agree with what's going on... And she's an immigrant who gained status legally.

Caveat... It can't be Trump. There's a need for a respectable GOP candidate who can model intelligence, dignity, strength, and respect appropriately for our country.