Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• NONE of this matters. The universe, at least the part of that we are programmed to "see", is actually a computer program running on the laptop of an alien being. Kind of like the city, farm and civilization programs that "human" kids play. (There are NO human kids, they're just code in the program.)

The "alternate universes" that scientist talks about are actually different runs of the program. One day, we are "here" (what we perceive as existence) the next "day" we are beings on Mars or living in the chemical clouds of Jupiter. The face and pyramids on Mars are just left over code from the last run. Atlantis? Leftover code.

I wouldn't be surprised if dinosaurs actually never got killed of, and one of the program runs has them hunting little humanoid figures for sport. Like DJTJ hunts endangered species. Next run, African wildlife (IF there is an Africa) get to hunt him. Sort of like "Naked and Afraid" but without the pot and fire starter.

Look out your window. Is there REALLY a house across the street, or is it a holographic image? Or is it just a bit of alien code, running on an alien simulation.

Much like the moon landing and BD's mom's basement apartment.

I just looked this over. It would have much more interesting with a couple of hundred periods. Or, maybe I did put the periods in and the program erased them to save storage space.

:floppy_disk:

• BD has a point. My wife and I noticed this a couple of months ago. We see either a gay or interracial couple in almost every commercial on tv now. I agree they are trying to program us to see this as commonplace.

well if you lived where I live you would discover that in some places it is very commonplace - - - they say that close to 50% of our local population identifies as gay

Oh, and I am an old white guy and my wife if Filipino so I guess that makes us an interracial couple - - - got a problem with that?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I dunno if BD is right on the number but there is a lot of rumbling about the new Patriot Party. As unhappy as 74 million Americans are - growing in numbers — angry with the GOP and pissed at Biden already -- if there was ever a time for a 3rd party to emerge - this is it !! I do think it would be difficult to get 100 million Americans to agree that free donuts should be handed out every day - even with sprinkles :00008172:

I agree but it will even be harder to defeat the dem's with a third party splitting the country

• I agree but it will even be harder to defeat the dem's with a third party splitting the country

there won’t be anyone left in the Republican Party. If they are as loyal to the constitution and the country as they say they will switch to the new Conservative party....and after what’s coming nobody will admit to being a democrat....problem solved....don't worry about splitting votes between 3 parties of which 2 won’t be there

trump 2.0 is on the way.....

• back away from the crack pipe....people are going to think.....you’re crazy.........

• If the democrats go to far left hopefully the moderates would move to the third party. At least some of them and that would help. We could be looking at the Patriot Party, the Republican Party, the Democrat Party, and the New Green party. Three of those parties will be petty small. I would say two of them couldn't get much done by themselves.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Always follow the money. Who benefits financially from the keystone pipeline being stopped?

Currently the oil is transported by rail until the pipeline is completed. Then the railroad loses the business and the trains no longer produce income. Any idea who owns BNSF and what party they support?