Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Could he be planning to convert Iran into a parking lot prior to leaving office?? We can debate if that would be a good or bad thing 😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Nobody would like to see Trump continue his Presidency for 4 more years than me. That being said I believe the time has come for the rubber to meet the road. A lot of these accusations are just that accusations. In a election this large a minuscule amount of fraud is inevitable cause you are going to have zealots that think they are contributing to their party’s cause. They should be sought out and prosecuted. IF there is the massive amount of voter fraud as being alleged I want to see hard proof. If there is — the country has already been damaged - if there is not — the further along it goes the more it damages the country. As we all have heard all our lives — PUT UP OR SHUT UP !!

Could he be planning to convert Iran into a parking lot prior to leaving office?? We can debate if that would be a good or bad thing 😂

https://rumble.com/vbdhiv-trum…rning-election-fraud.html

• Oh, snap! Trump just admitted he rigged the election. He must only be mad it didn't work.

Trump: " This election was a fraud. It was a rigged election, I mean, I hate to say it, but this was a rigged, at the highest level it was a rigged election. This election was a rigged election".

Last I checked Trump is "the highest level":/8|

• swamp rats are being ejected.....

here is some garbage written by some never trumpets...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/op-…trumpism-u-110525344.html

• Nobody would like to see Trump continue his Presidency for 4 more years than me. That being said I believe the time has come for the rubber to meet the road. A lot of these accusations are just that accusations. In a election this large a minuscule amount of fraud is inevitable cause you are going to have zealots that think they are contributing to their party’s cause. They should be sought out and prosecuted. IF there is the massive amount of voter fraud as being alleged I want to see hard proof. If there is — the country has already been damaged - if there is not — the further along it goes the more it damages the country. As we all have heard all our lives — PUT UP OR SHUT UP !!

are you assuming they are taking the election results to court without any hard evidence? The evidence is everywhere...it was massive...and coincidentally it only happened in democratic controlled swing states...Rudy and company just laid out their case in PA...with evidence ...Sidney Powell laid out a bunch more......

For the sake of the country your kids and grandkids live in....I would be praying they are correct and have the case all sewed up... Trump 46...

• Oh, snap! Trump just admitted he rigged the election. He must only be mad it didn't work.

Trump: " This election was a fraud. It was a rigged election, I mean, I hate to say it, but this was a rigged, at the highest level it was a rigged election. This election was a rigged election".

Last I checked Trump is "the highest level":/8|

time to wake up....you’ve been dreaming.....again..... trump 46 did not....repeat did not fix the election....he set a trap 3000 miles wide and he caught them all.....

he actually caught them cheating in this election two years ago......he’s always 5 steps ahead of them.....checkmate.....

• are you assuming they are taking the election results to court without any hard evidence? The evidence is everywhere...it was massive...and coincidentally it only happened in democratic controlled swing states...Rudy and company just laid out their case in PA...with evidence ...Sidney Powell laid out a bunch more......

For the sake of the country your kids and grandkids live in....I would be praying they are correct and have the case all sewed up... Trump 46...

Yeah, so, that "Rudy and company just laid out their case in PA" was thrown out of court by a Trump appointed judge for lack of evidence...soooo.

I have to call B.S.:/ Yep.

• time to wake up....you’ve been dreaming.....again..... trump 46 did not....repeat did not fix the election....he set a trap 3000 miles wide and he caught them all.....

he actually caught them cheating in this election two years ago......he’s always 5 steps ahead of them.....checkmate.....

You are correct for once. It is time to wake up. :*

• are you assuming they are taking the election results to court without any hard evidence? The evidence is everywhere...it was massive...and coincidentally it only happened in democratic controlled swing states...Rudy and company just laid out their case in PA...with evidence ...Sidney Powell laid out a bunch more......

If you read my post I plainly stated “a minuscule amount of fraud is inevitable”. Is there evidence of that - YES. Is there hard PROOF of MASSIVE election fraud? I have not seen it thus far. Remember - we are talking millions of votes here. Once upon a time I made a pretty good living producing “evidence” that it was dark outside instead of daylight. That is why lawyers get paid the big bucks!! Again, as I said, I’m not saying fraud didn’t happen - I need more hard facts to evaluate the “evidence” !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• And everything is a “conspiracy” to you - king of fantasy...

because everything is......we the people of the world have been lied to for thousands of years. The Bible had certain books deleted because they don’t fit the narrative.....the actual age and purpose of the pyramids is hidden.....the real history of man is hidden....alien contact is being hidden....why is it illegal for anyone to visit Antarctica without permission when no country has legal ownership.....what is being hidden down there......many more things are hidden from us on purpose...

when Obama was president all of the world leaders were summoned to Antarctica to be shown something....it must have been a pretty big deal to involve the entire world.....except the common people..

• I do have to say the in my opinion bias as hell media is shifting their narrative from "no evidence" to "not good enough evidence". It's also a bit telling when CNN does a bit on Trump's paths with the "irregularities" as they called them - https://twitter.com/i/status/1332499247346888704

To be fair, there have been over 50 court cases thrown out by different judges. The media is usually quoting the judges statement. Which with so many judges will give you different versions of the same thing.

• because everything is......we the people of the world have been lied to for thousands of years. The Bible had certain books deleted because they don’t fit the narrative.....the actual age and purpose of the pyramids is hidden.....the real history of man is hidden....alien contact is being hidden....why is it illegal for anyone to visit Antarctica without permission when no country has legal ownership.....what is being hidden down there......many more things are hidden from us on purpose...

when Obama was president all of the world leaders were summoned to Antarctica to be shown something....it must have been a pretty big deal to involve the entire world.....except the common people..

ok, give me links. That sounds interesting.

EDIT: Never mind, I know this one.

That was when giant ice shelves were falling away. On a never before seen scale. It was most likely a, "Look climate change is real" meeting.

Some people need to be standing in shit to believe your dog shits in the yard.:/

How close to the Paris Climate Accord was that? A month or so prior I would guess. I'll check for you.

• Same ol same ol welcome to our "New" Amerika.... Just who Is That Guy Next To Jane as she said, "Nothing would give me more pleasure than to shoot down an American fighter plane" Just who is that guy standing next to "Hanoi Jane" Fonda at an anti-war protest rally back in the 70's? Golly Gee, Why, it is none other than our very own Secretary of State, the "honorable" Comrade John Kerry. Just wanted to refresh your memory regarding the quality of the current White House administration.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.