Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• that’s the exact reason I have nothing Trump on vehicles or my house or clothing......you know someone is going to challenge you...I’m not in shape to fight that fight. 30 years ago maybe...

I always thank God for making my short....because if I was 6”5 ...250 Pounds I’d be in jail for constantly beating up assholes....

Sadly I am 6’ 5” ... 300 lbs and my givin ass whoopin days are long gone - BUT - I’m also too old to take one from one of these snot nosed liberals either - still wear my hat but am semi cautious of where I go 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• new info on Biden.....I’m glad all the early /item voters are wasting their votes.....and if he does get arrested and can’t run....the democrats in the judges confirmation hearing specially asked her if the president has the power to delay an election....

So if Biden gets removed from eligibility to run....the election will go on without him....

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1316368409236516872

Wow, they need to go over that laptop. It sounds like it contains contradicting information on some very important issues.

• this is a flyer being circulated I found this posted on Twitter....I’ve been a fool for being a republican after reading what I could be missing out on...

I don't do twitter or Facebook stuff. Aren't they suppose to be locking out hate speech? I may be overlooking something but I think this qualifies as hate speach?

• This is real and it's not just a typical person. This is the Mayor of Flemington NJ. Flemington is not a small town. She is an elected official and she will not apologize for her hate. If fact she is encouraging and spreading her hate. When elected officials act like this it is a very bad sign.

Had this been a republican, the impact would have been much different. Lets see how the media processes this story.

https://nj1015.com/flemington-…ump-voters-to-f-yourself/

• You say while driving the country further apart on party lines.:00008862:

No Republicans have called for harassing Democrats in public; the opposite is not true.

Who is dividing America?

Barack Obama told a Philadelphia crowd, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.

Joe Biden, speaking at the Moral Action Congress of the Poor People’s Campaign, said, "The fact of the matter is if we can't get a consensus, nothing happens except the abuse of power by the executive. There are certain things where it just takes a brass knuckle fight." He later said, "Let’s start a real physical revolution if you’re talking about it."

Eric Holder appealed to violence, telling listeners that “when (Republicans) go low, we kick them".

Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA) told Mika Brzezinski that Democrats need to “fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box.

State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal (D-MO) posted on Facebook her desire for Trump’s assassination.

State representative Brian Sims posted video online of pro-life teenage girls and offered money in exchange for their publicized identities

State representative Stephanie Kifowit (D-IL) called for the family of a Republican colleague to be lethally poisoned.

• Are not threats against the law?

• You missed it.

My point was.

You can't constantly complain and accuse "the left", "the deep state", "Democrats"... of "dividing us" and then go on post after post saying how evil every Democrat is and how everything they do is against the U.S., against the constitution, against Americans and an attempt to suppress, control and destroy everyone....

That in itself is an attempt to further divide the country along party lines.

My point: You are doing what you profess to hate.

• This is real and it's not just a typical person. This is the Mayor of Flemington NJ. Flemington is not a small town. She is an elected official and she will not apologize for her hate. If fact she is encouraging and spreading her hate. When elected officials act like this it is a very bad sign.

Had this been a republican, the impact would have been much different. Lets see how the media processes this story.

https://nj1015.com/flemington-…ump-voters-to-f-yourself/

how was it that the democratIc mayors and governors Are allowed to remain in office after they condoned and refused to do anything by having the police stand down and watch....that is absolutely outrageous conduct for any elected official democrat or republican...and they do not deserve to remain in office. PERIOD. Where is the mechanism to remove them for their treacherous actions agains their very own citizens, like their safety was of no importance and the rioters and looters were being protected.....

• I said it before and I’ll say it again....this present Democratic Party should be deemed a terrorist organization. They sure don’t represent the American values, the constitution or the founding fathers.....who just fought a Bloody war to start this country...to be what it used to be before the radicals started to take over....those statement should be considered sedition if not treason. They are trying to kill this country and destroy the constitution.....

• So......

The Biden campaign just released that Kamala is off the trail for a bit after her communications director and a flight crew member tested positive for the China virus ...

Wonder if Uncle Joe will be grilled about this tonight ....

By his rules shouldn't he be quarantining for 10 days. Maybe he will wear three masks to the town hall.

...bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......