Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I am a bit confused by this... Clinton was elected in 1992 and Ginsberg was appointed in 1993...

sorry misread the story - should have said Ginsburg was confirmed in just 42 days - less time than we have from now until the election - and also that 29 Justices have been confirmed in election years

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The President said publicly that ACB was in the bullpen after Kavanaugh was confirmed, this is not new or news. He has been transparent about his next nomination if he was to get the chance so what is there to comment on ...... :/

Weird that Trump has "a list of 5, maybe 4" according to him. Yet, according to you named the person over a year ago.

So, with that, the "what is there to comment on" would be Trump stating his "pick will be a woman". Only needs commenting because some cried because gender and/or race was mentioned by Biden as a criteria and that is "wrong". Which it would be wrong IF that were the only criteria, which it isn't, just as it isn't when Trump said it. It is just nice to see people get equally upset about the same thing done by either side and not just by "the other side".

So many people claim to dislike the two party system, yet tow that party line every chance they can. In the word of "possibly the greatest President ever", "SAD"!:rolleyes:

• IMO it is a very smart move to nominate a woman for a reason I have not seen. After the Kavanaugh fiasco the Dems won’t be able to claim a male nominee pushed a girl down in kindergarten and then sexually assaulted them. Kavanaugh’s persecution should still be a sour taste in the average American’s mouth. With a female they will have to fabricate a whole new lie to attack them!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• well in the past couple of days I have heard democrats threaten to pack the court if Trump nominates someone and I have heard them say they might try impeachment again if he nominates someone and on to top of that I have even heard people call for them to "burn down" congress if Trumps nomination were to get confirmed.

Sounds like we now have two very different parties in politics - - all of my life it has always been the Republicans & the Democrats

judging by recent events and now the words coming out of the left I think it would be very fair to say the two major parties are the Republicans & the Terrorists

And I am not saying this to be funny I am seriously afraid that if the Left does not get what it wants this November we could end up with the left starting a violent revolution of the magnitude this country has not seen since the civil war - - - whats funny is the left leaning media keep saying how afraid they are that Trump might not accept it if he lost yet they and a huge part of the Left are the ones that have in fact never accepted that they lost in 2016

I will not be the least bit surprised if the democrats pull out every stop to steal this election and will go to war if it doesnt work

=O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I mentioned this in post 19,037....
    NOTHING IS OFF THE TABLE.....watch and be alert for a false flag event/s.....involving AR15s and/or mass shootings or a terrorist attack in the homeland.....I’m not saying this as a joke....they are at war .....Innocent casualties are not off the table....They will try to blame far right Trump followers....If you see something say something....as we get closer to the Supreme Court vote and the election.....they are going crazy.....their TDS....is really kicking in....no medication will help....

• The Biden pledge of allegiance...

They should just give Joe an oval-shaped room in a nursing home & tell him he won - he’d never know the difference...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• how come every democrat voting for him doesn’t see what’s going on? Are they that brainwashed....are they just ignoring it? Or do they hate trump so much if joe was a turtle they would vote for him? So obviously a candidates mental competence Is not a qualification...or are they voting for president Kamala.....

What’s funny is over 50 years ago my dad told me democrats would vote for a rock if it was on the ticket......at least they are consistent....

if joe wins ....will they force him to step down?

Will pelosi want Kamala to step down so she could be president?