Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I as well as many of you was horrified by the 4 black youths that tortured and traumatized a white kid as they hurled racial epithets at him for many hours. I have been equally horrified by the media, commentators, etc. try to make excuses, debate whether or not it is a hate crime. I am so tired of political correctness and trying to label a crime by race. Let's face it folks, this is a heinous crime whether it is black on white, white on black, white on white, black on black or any other racial combination. This type of behavior should not be tolerated and the hand of justice should swat them swiftly and harshly. If a white guy goes in a convenience store and arm robs a black clerk or vice verse is that a hate crime?? NO it is armed robbery and if the perpetrators is convicted and sentenced accordingly. Race is not a factor. If our government truly wants to make an example take these four hooligans move them quickly thru the judicial system finalizing it by the judge sentencing them to the max time allowed by law and make it known that this is what will happen every time this type crime is committed no matter your race.We as a country HAVE to begin to use common sense again as opposed to trying to apply touchy feely to every despicable crime committed as we do now!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• God Bless California Republican Congressman Duncan Hunter! He finally had the brass to undo what never should have been allowed!

Duncan Hunter, Republican Rep. from California, removes artwork from U.S. Capitol that depicts pig in police uniform - CBS News

He removed the offensive painting denigrating LEO's from that halls of Capital Hill.

see..... we are not all liberal loonies out here!

• CNN what do ya expect!?? There the biggest BS media stirring shit show there is out there. They feed lies, opinions & rediculous thinking and the Libs love it & relate. @Bill Martin, I'm in the same boat buddy & feel the same! It's unAmerican & POTHETIC to not call this a Hate Crime!!. What's the airport shooting called?? Someone enlighten me? It was planned. CNN would say shooter just had a bad day, but he's a great guy & Dems would agree..Someone needs to get order! Shut down any BS media news that starts trouble with twisted misinformed info. America needs to teach people by example what's gunna happen when you commit a crime-eye for an eye! Put fear into people = less crimes! Right now America is a shit show cause of the Dems & there relentless bitching cause they got BEAT! Respect America & what the PEOPLE VOTED! Live & deal with it! America is in better hands than it's been with in over 8 years!

***update @ in laws there saying Police chief who said this crime wasn't a Hate Crime got so much slack from everyone he now admits it is /was a Hate Crime! They will be prosecuted now.. kidnapping, holding against will, threatening, Hate Crime etc are all charges against individuals.

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• What's the airport shooting called?? Someone enlighten me?

IMO the Fort Lauderdale airport shooting is not a "hate crime" or terrorism .......

Estaban Santiago (26) was a member of the Puerto Rico National Guard for six years and served in Iraq as a combat engineer clearing roadsides for over a year. Several members of his unit where killed, others severely wounded. When he returned he was Army Reserve then moved to Alaska and joined the Alaskan national guard where records and family reports show clearly he was "not right" after his return from combat. He was discharged four months ago (While some reports state "Honorably Discharged" I believe it was a disciplinary separation due to instability, poor performance, and having gone off reservation a few times) After his discharge he had several problems with civilian life including arrests as well as domestic problems at home and family separation.

Then in November 2016, he walked into the Anchorage FBI Field Office to report that his mind was being controlled by a U.S. intelligence agency,” A senior federal law enforcement official said, “During the interview, Santiago appeared agitated and incoherent, and made disjointed statements. Although Santiago stated that he did not wish to harm anyone, as a result of his erratic behavior, interviewing agents contacted local authorities who took custody of Santiago and transported him to a local medical facility for evaluation. The FBI closed its assessment of Santiago after conducting database reviews, interagency checks, and interviews of his family members,” the official added.

Santiago's brother, Bryan Santiago, spoke with NBC News over the phone from Puerto Rico Friday afternoon
    He said Esteban was born in March 1990 in New Jersey but moved to Penuela, Puerto Rico, where Bryan and their mother still live. Esteban served in the National Guard in Puerto Rico for six years, and went to Iraq for about a year, Bryan said.
    "He was pro-America," Bryan said.
    Esteban has five siblings and he's the youngest, according to Santiago's aunt, Maria Luisa Ruiz, who spoke to NBC 4 sister station Telemundo-47 from her Union City home in New Jersey Friday evening. Two of Esteban's siblings are in Florida and another two are in Puerto Rico, Ruiz said. One of his brothers, who was in Naples on vacation at the time of the shooting, had been a police officer in Puerto Rico for about 20 years. Ruiz said she was able to reach him quickly over the phone on Friday
    "He is in a state of desperation," Ruiz said of the brother in Naples. "We've been trying to communicate with what we have back and forth, and he said, 'Ti-ti, I will call you at night because I think I may need to go over there."
    Ruiz said that Esteban's father died while he was in Iraq. When he returned to Puerto Rico, he studied but struggled to find a job. He then moved to Alaska for work opportunities.
    "I know that right now he was working in security [in Alaska]," she said in Spanish. "But about two months ago, he was in the hospital." "Something got to him," she said. "It looks like he lost his mind. He would say that he would see things. I don't know. So he went to the hospital. That's what I know. That's what the mother told me, who lives in Puerto Rico.
    The aunt -- the sister of Esteban's mother -- said Esteban was in the hospital for about two weeks.
    "Before that, he met a girl. He has a recently born baby with her," she said, adding the baby was born in September, and that's when she last heard from him.

Source: Esteban Santiago Identified as Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooter | NBC New York http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news…914655.html#ixzz4VC8Hawdt

So from that draw your own conclusions, I have mine .......... I also believe this could have been prevented, IMO the signs where all there .........

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Probably will catch flack for this BUT yes it may have been prevented but was NOT!! Try him, convict him, and put him at the head of the line for execution. I am sick and tired of innocent people being slaughtered just trying to live their life minding their own business!! IMO he has forfeited his right to remain here with us and the taxpayer should not have to pay for his incarceration for many years to come. What if he was in California?? He may want a sex change at a cost of $100K to the taxpayer. PLEASE President Trump restore the principles that say you are responsible and must pay the price for the choices you make!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Screw Jimmy Fallon & Meryl Streep & all the other "Rich" people @ the Golden Globes. Last stand for Liberal/ Dems to continue to talk shit, spread more words/ hate. Let's not sugar coat it that's what the bitch did. Old used up has been, but gotta make there views / thoughts known & it's all class. They have to talk about Trump during an Award show! It's over & done with. Call me a "Deplorable" all day but I got names I'm sure that can ban me for these useless Fuckers!

Oh, because of Trump headline news read Chrysler/ Jeep planning on building new factory & hiring thousands!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• Screw Jimmy Fallon & Meryl Streep & all the other "Rich" people @ the Golden Globes. Last stand for Liberal/ Dems to continue to talk shit, spread more words/ hate. Let's not sugar coat it that's what the bitch did. Old used up has been, but gotta make there views / thoughts known & it's all class. They have to talk about Trump during an Award show! It's over & dube with. Call me a "Deplorable" all day but I got names I'm sure can ban me for these useless Fuckers!

Oh, because of Trump headline news read Chrysler/ Jeep planning on building new factory & hiring thousands!!

Jay, what do you have against Golden Globes? (we know what you'd LOVE to have against them)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE