Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Bones if you cannot handle these post with your thin skin you need to find something else more child like activities! Yes I am a Hillary fan and very proud of it!

SAYS THE NON SLINGSHOT GUY ON A SLINGSHOT POLITICAL THREAD...YOU WANT ME TO REMOVE MYSELF?? EVERYONE HEAR LOVES YOUR POSTS BUDDY! Hellary, what a Joke!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• If Hillary is a joke what is Donald Trump?

Better than Hellary! In every way, shape & form! She has done nothing!! EPIC, CORRUPT FAILURE. Trump has built off her faults! He may talk a little to much, but will/ can get things done. All I have to say He will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, While she Destroys it worse than it already is.. Smart vote on Hellary..95% of us here see something you 5%'s don't??

• Better than Hellary! In every way, shape & form! She has done nothing!! EPIC, CORRUPT FAILURE. Trump has built off her faults! He may talk a little to much, but will/ can get things done. All I have to say He will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, While she Destroys it worse than it already is.. Smart vote on Hellary..95% of us here see something you 5%'s don't??

You truly believe he will make our country better? This country would be a third world country after several months. So us 5% don't see what you 95% see, that's great because we have different views. This is what makes our country so great. I will not back down for no one on my beliefs and I expect that from you as well. The people will speak in November who they feel will run this country, I am sure they will make the right choice.

• Our country will speak Nov 8th!

This is not directed toward either party but at the country as a whole. The sheeple will speak on Nov. 8th ... and we will probably have to live through another POTUS the powerful,greedy, and disgustingly biased media has carefully picked for us. Please study the facts and vote accordingly my friends.

• Im 100% convinced your a NON SLINGSHOT OWNING LESBIAN W/ the amount of love you have for the most corrupt woman on earth!! Do you masturbate to images of her??
    She may be Your president-HELL NO WAY MINE-EVER!!, I will turn an eye On America :thumbdown:

Sling beast, maybe this pic will help you tonight when you fantasize about your favorite politician of all time

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• DAMMIT MAN, I just sat down in my recliner from eating Chinese food and I have to look at that piece of shit on my screen?????????????
    Chinese food barely tastes good the first time.
    It tastes worse the second time.

That picture needs posting in the NOT SAFE FOR ANY DAMN THING thread

• One of the many reasons we won't move to CA.

My son lives less than a mile from me, and I share joint custody of his dog.......
    Some days, I think I am more partial to the dog! :D (j/k- except he has goofy political views...... He hates all candidates but I think I have him convinced to leave that portion of the ballot blank.)

• @WOLF This post is no way directed toward you. I sincerely admire your faith and conviction that is guiding you through what will almost certainly go down in history as the most important presidential election of our lifetime. And I know your post wasn't directed toward me but "party pride" certainly does not describe what is guiding me through this troubling time. Quite the opposite, I have been a staunch democrat my whole life, but never a straight ticket voter. My father was the democrat elect sheriff in my hometown county for 12 years (3 terms) and my uncle (his brother) preceeded him as the high sheriff for the prior 4 year term. So there was a time when my whole family lived and breathed politics. I worked phone banks :00008862: attended rallys at the capitol,attended the governors BBQ at Fancy Farm Kentucky, screen printed yard signs and T-shirts, drove all over god's creation planting yard signs, hell I even ran the deep fryer at "Rabbit Fry" breakfast rallys. Lol. As an active member of two labor unions and a "blue collar" factory worker I am being told by my "leaders" to vote for Hillary.

But I cannot and will not do it...
    The only jobs she has ever created were paid for by tax payers money and many of the higher paying jobs (positions) were awarded to her faithful contributors.
    Not to mention the numerous people around her who have lost their lives due to her actions (or inaction) but hey "at this point what does it matter" RIGHT !

How many of Trumps friends or business associates have we heard of that felt the need to take their own life because of dealings they had with him. Sane people don't take such drastic measures over money, they do it out of FEAR.
    I have tried to keep this post clean and leave the name calling out but I can't do it anymore...

HILLARY CLINTON IS AN EVIL PERSON WITH POOLS OF BLOOD ON HER HANDS.
    And I think God will see to it her soul burns in hell for eternity. The only question in my mind is what will he do to us if we elect her....???

RANT OVER... NOW WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR SLINGSHOT TODAY? :thumbsup:

• Keep saying his " I'll keep you in suspense" hurt him.. It's stupid..you know he wants to be honest and say no I won't accept, he wasn't paid to like Bernie! I'll say it for him Fuck her I made it clear and I'll say it again, She will never Ever be my president or have my respect. They should have had that guy run every debate! Trump did well, leading poles in the 60% range, I'm sure tomorrow they'll all be flipped? HIs words, motivations, change, speak louder then her ugly, smug face and hidden corrupt BS LIes!

He's the guy everyone loves to Hate, Like Tom Brady :D