Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It has started .... Finally!
    The first countries to ban Islam: See how the world is acting fast on the threat posed by Islam and its barbaric Sharia Law.
    Record number of Muslims, (over 2,000) deported from Norway as a way of fighting crime. Since these Muslim criminals have been deported, crime has dropped by a staggering 72%. Prison Officials are reporting that nearly half of their jail cells are now vacant, Courtrooms nearly empty, Police now free to attend to other matters, mainly traffic offences to keep their roads and highways safe and assisting the public in as many ways as they can. Japan has always refused Muslims to permanently live in their country and cannot own any real estate or any type of business, and have banned any worship of Islam. Any Muslim tourist caught spreading the word of Islam will be deported immediately, including all family members. Cuba rejects plans for first mosque. The African nation of Angola and several other nations have officially banned Islam.In Germany alone in the last year there were 81 violent attacks targeting mosques.Austrian police arrested 13 men targeting suspected jihad recruiters. A Chinese court sends 22 Muslim Imams to jail for 16 to 20 years for spreading Islam hatred, and have executed eighteen Jihadists; China campaigns against Separatism (disallowing islamists to have their own separate state). Muslim prayers banned in government buildings and schools in Xinjiang (Western China). Hundreds of Muslim families prepared to leave China for their own safety and return back to their own Middle Eastern countries.Muslim refugees beginning to realize that they are not welcome in Christian countries because of their violent ways and the continuing wars in Syria and Iraq whipped up by the hideous ISIS who are murdering young children and using mothers and daughters as sex slaves.British Home Secretary prepares to introduce 'Anti-social Behavior Order' for extremists and strip dual nationals of their Citizenship. Deportation laws also being prepared.
    The Czech Republic blatantly refuses Islam in their country, regarding it as evil. Alabama - A new controversial amendment that will ban the recognition of "foreign laws which would include sharia law".The Polish Defence League issues a warning to Muslims. Many Muslims in Northern Ireland have announced plans to leave the Country to avoid anti-Islamic violence by Irish locals. The announcement comes after an attack on groups of Muslims in the city of Belfast. Groups of Irish locals went berserk and bashed teenage Muslim gangs who were referring to young Irish girls as sluts and should be all gang raped, according to Islam and ''Sharia Law''. Even hospital staff were reluctant to treat the battered Muslim patients, the majority were given the Band-Aid treatment and sent home with staff muttering ''Good Riddance''. North Carolina bans Islamic "Sharia Law" in the State, regarding it now as a criminal offence.
    16 States Have All Introduced Legislation to Ban Shariah Law.
    Dutch MP's call for removal of all mosques in the Netherlands. One Member of the Dutch Parliament said: "We want to clean Netherlands of Islam." Dutch MP Machiel DeGraaf spoke on behalf of the Party for Freedom when he said, "All mosques in the Netherlands should be shut down. Without Islam, the Netherlands would be a wonderful safe country to live in, as it was before the arrival of Muslim refugees''.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I definitely agree WOLF. I do however try to research 2nd hand info before I regurgitate it...

• Oh, me too. As I'm not perfect, some may slip through, sometimes it can be hard to find a good source. I was slapped on the hand for posting a snopes.com article. It was the first thing I came across and the article read as impartial. But I guess they might not be impartial. The sites that point out their partialness seem partial themselves...so... I concluded its very hard to find the truth sometimes. I did find that CNN also debunked that "I'd run as a Republican because they're stupid" meme. ;)

That was an easy one...a dear friend of mine had posted it sometime back so I had already researched it. It just surprises me how many folk automatically "share" info before they check it out, hence my sheeple comment. I did it and got burned so now I try to do some research before I start reposting everywhere.
    How y'all doing up in that part of the world?

• Just saw the headlines about violent protests in Milwaukee over a police shooting of an armed man. The armed gentleman's gun was stolen in a burglary where 500 rounds were also taken. There's a bit more to the story (of course) but the officer's body camera was on and operational, so there should be video of the incident.

Moral series 1: Don't steal. Don't run from the cops. When the cops tell you to put the gun down, do so.

Moral series 2: If you are going to protest, at least keep it peaceful until you find out what really went down. Even then, burning your own neighborhood very seldom solves any problems.

• Doing pretty good. Haven't been able to Sling this weekend with work calling and rain. Tomorrow morning looks promising for a ride. I have a Fantasy Football draft tomorrow night. I need to study for that soon. :D I'm going to the Slingshot Woodward Dream Cruise meet on Wednesday, which should be great. The weather looks good for that. Heading to a friend's house on Saturday for a pig roast. That is always a blast, Great friends, 20 acres, quads, dirtbikes and beer!

How are things in the Lonestar state?

Texas is always good!
    Getting lots of rain! I can't do fantasy football...to stressful!
    I want to do that Woodward cruise someday! I remember seeing the post about it last year!
    Acreage, 2 and 4 wheel fun and pork!!! That's my kind of Saturday!!! Enjoy!!!

• Another police shooting in Milwaukee where as the facts come out seems certainly justified. I know a lot of the neighborhoods where things like this happen are impoverished with high unemployment and gang activity. I get that there is an underlying resentment and anger to the police and government in general. What I don't get is when something happens to set em off they begin to burn and loot their own neighborhood. I don't know what needs to happen but somehow this insanity must be stopped!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Another police shooting in Milwaukee where as the facts come out seems certainly justified. I know a lot of the neighborhoods where things like this happen are impoverished with high unemployment and gang activity. I get that there is an underlying resentment and anger to the police and government in general. What I don't get is when something happens to set em off they begin to burn and loot their own neighborhood. I don't know what needs to happen but somehow this insanity must be stopped!!

Teach respect...not fear and hatred...teach consequence for actions...it has to start at home