Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• NO BODY's net worth (over a $100.00) is based on cash on hand.

Yes - but if the Dumbocrats want to destroy you they attack your valuation……Maralago per that brilliant legal minded judge in New York….

$18 mil

not far away an empty lot..

WHY WHY WHY is this guy not behind bars for such an inflated price on an empty lot??? Must be a Dumbocrat that owns that :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• NO BODY's net worth (over a $100.00) is based on cash on hand.

exactly my point. He was worth a lot before his $455 mil money troubles, and might have had issues coming up with that. Because he added to his net worth doesnt mean he has cash in hand. Hawking bibles and running shoes get his cash.

• Yes - but if the Dumbocrats want to destroy you they attack your valuation……Maralago per that brilliant legal minded judge in New York….

$18 mil

not far away an empty lot..

WHY WHY WHY is this guy not behind bars for such an inflated price on an empty lot??? Must be a Dumbocrat that owns that :00008172:

I think we may be missing the point of valuation and sale price.. This was recently pointed on regarding Jon Stewart where the valuation (city, county state or what ever) says the property is worth 800,000 to a little over a million, but the property sold for just over 17 million.

The Donald's valuation may be only 18 million (and that is what he pays property taxes on) but I am guessing he could sell it for much more... I would say he would be complaining even more if he had to pay taxes on 1 Billion for Mar a Lago and not on the 18 million...

A quick example, my house is valued by the local government at around 450,000 (that is what I pay taxes on) but houses in my neighborhood SELL for double or triple that amount.

Just a thought.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• EXACTLY!! If everybody had to pay taxes on the actual value of their home there would be a revolt. To think that bankers making jumbo loans to Trump did not do their due diligence is literally insane. I have helped negotiate some jumbo loans and if you don’t think that every i is dotted and t crossed you are being naive. Big banks have literal armies of appraisers and the idea that Trump “scammed” them is ludicrous. For example - your house assessed at $495k - if you took out a home equity loan telling the bank your house is worth $1 mil - the bank does it’s due diligence and says no we believe it’s only worth $800k and makes the loan and you pay them back every penny. No no - your house is only worth $495k. Did you commit a crime?? I don’t think so unless your house is in New York !!

• Bill Martin

Councilor,

What IMO makes this so criminal on the part of the Judge is that even after all the valuation deductions afforded by Palm Beach for a historic property and about a dozen other things (my tax base value is around 1/3 of my Insurance appraisal which is lower still than estimated sale value) a simple public records search shows just on the residence (not the club) over $525K was paid in property taxes in 2022 with a tax valuation of over twice what the Judge claimed. How is that not the absolute minimum valuation by law.

........ bored-squared

EDIT:

Thought I would post this here so not to derail "Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have" thread.

Been leaving these all over the SE for about a year now ...

........ :pile_of_poo:

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited 2 times, last by Orangeman ().

• I believe that even this judge knows this his judgement will be overturned on appeal. He got his marching orders from somewhere to cause Trump as much of a problem and embarrassment as possible. No skin off the judge’s ass - they get overturned all the time - no skin off his ass plus he gets to be a hero among his Dumbocrat buddies

• I know what the Dumbocrat's are trying to do...but the truth is in Nov. vote Trump (no matter if you like him or not) or "KISS YOUR ASS GOOD BYE"

Keep your chin up - if we lose in 2024 - guess who will be old enough to run in 2028…..

We can then have full on communism where nobody works and we all dance naked around the campfire with all the trans folks singing Kumbya

• Keep your chin up - if we lose in 2024 - guess who will be old enough to run in 2028…..

We can then have full on communism where nobody works and we all dance naked around the campfire with all the trans folks singing Kumbya

This fits
    Random Picture Thread - Page 51 - Anything other than Polaris Slingshot Related - Polaris Slingshot Forum (slingshotinfo.com) 

• Well, I hope most saw through the DJT stock hype.. With Truth Social loosing around 58 million dollars in 2023 compared to only about 4 million in profits... buying into that debacle was a sure loss having dropped 35% in 4 days since it's opening high of 79$ now trading at 51$.

To sum this up in terms of Paper wealth. Mr. Trump has lost about 1.4 billion on paper from the original 4 billion in new wealth he claimed last week... To me those are big numbers even though they are just on paper...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Well, I hope most saw through the DJT stock hype.. With Truth Social loosing around 58 million dollars in 2023 compared to only about 4 million in profits... buying into that debacle was a sure loss having dropped 35% in 4 days since it's opening high of 79$ now trading at 51$.

To sum this up in terms of Paper wealth. Mr. Trump has lost about 1.4 billion on paper from the original 4 billion in new wealth he claimed last week... To me those are big numbers even though they are just on paper...

Agree shit happens in billionaire world… you might notice this name setting a record in the Guinness Book of World records…

and there is nothing more I hate than when my broker says “it’s only on paper” - if I lost $16 billion in one day I’d be on Life Flight with cardiac arrest :00008172: