Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• this just says so much - and it should scare the shit out of every American:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…special-counsel-interview

being bad with dates is one thing, but not remembering when your own child died - - - thats really bad and says a great deal about this mans cognitive abilities

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Agree - when Ketanji Brown is asking questions not helping the liberal cause indicates she is not in your favor - you then know your case is in the ditch :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I guess all those Californians that moved north to Idaho, took their politics with them. If you go to Idaho, you can see stickers all over the place telling Californians to go home.

Perhaps it’s too late

The intelligence of the American voter - they leave a place because it is a shithole - then vote the same way to make their new place like the one they left 🤔

• After today’s “revelations” our fearless leader Joe Biden is proven himself unfit to hold the office of the President beyond a shadow of a doubt. The left is figuring out that he is too far gone to even continue being their puppet. So - what you guys think will be their horse…

Kamala Harris

Gavin Newsome

The San Francisco dog catcher

THOUGHTS ???

• And here's what I get by voting by mail that I would never get if I waited until Election Day and left my ballot with the poll workers - - - I LIKE IT!!!

• Sadly - lots of dead people vote that way also

and back when California was still using the electronic machines they discovered a bunch of the machines that were recording a vote that was different than what the person actually selected - - so you select Trump, the screen you see tells you you selected Trump, but the vote sent into the register of voters says Biden - - - and this is why California no longer uses electronic voting machines - - if you really think about it we, the voters are at their mercy no matter what method we use to vote, at some point the information leaves our hands and is entrusted to others for counting. also the odds say there are probably an equal number of dishonest on either side of any issue or candidate and as such its highly probable that the cheaters will cancel each other out - - does anyone seriously think that only the other side would dare cheat? - - - really?

• Sadly - lots of dead people vote that way also

It does happen... some...

From the donald:

“So dead people voted, and I think the number is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number, and a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters,” he said, without citing his study.

But a report commissioned by his own campaign dated one day prior told a different story: Researchers paid by Trump’s team had “high confidence” of only nine dead voters in Fulton County, defined as ballots that may have been cast by someone else in the name of a deceased person. They believed there was a “potential statewide exposure” of 23 such votes across the Peach State — or 4,977 fewer than the “minimum” Trump claimed.

In a separate failed bid to overturn the results in Nevada, Trump’s lawyers said in a court filing that 1,506 ballots were cast in the names of dead people and 42,284 voted twice. Trump lost the Silver State by about 33,000 votes.

The researchers paid by Trump’s team had “high confidence” that 12 ballots were cast in the names of deceased people in Clark County, Nev., and believed the “high end potential exposure” was 20 voters statewide — some 1,486 fewer than Trump’s lawyers said.

According to their research, the “low end potential exposure” of double voters was 45, while the “high end potential exposure” was 9,063. The judge tossed the Nevada case even as Trump continued to claim he won the state.

Voter fraud is also compounded by people registering in different locals wilh different names.

For the above quote... I know.. can't trust the Washington Post... :)

Trump-commissioned report undercut his claims of dead and double voters - The Washington Post

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• IN PERSON PAPER

BALLOTS

With criminal charges against the Registrar of Voters if they find any indication of fraud !!! That would almost certainly insure a correct vote count !!!

• IN PERSON PAPER

BALLOTS

With criminal charges against the Registrar of Voters if they find any indication of fraud !!! That would almost certainly insure a correct vote count !!!

when the ballots are loaded onto trucks and delivered to another location for counting how does in person voting insure a correct count?