Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I listened in horror that these Hamas animals are beheading little babies. To think that Harvard and many groups are voicing their support for them makes me sick to my stomach. These people ride the freedom that they enjoy off the backs of the ultimate sacrifice many Americans gave to stop this kind of butchery. This country is becoming something I never imagined it would. Morality is lost - how long before the rest of human decency is gone???

Is it really that surprising, a group that think killing babies is a right in this country not having a problem with killing babies in Israel?

• Just curious if they mentioned that since 2007 when they pulled out, there has been a blockade of in an out travel, control of electricity, water, food and other essentials.... and of course the US sanctions which controlled any monies the Palestinians have had.

Just curious....

regarding propaganda: This is the secret of propaganda: Those who are to be persuaded by it should be completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it.

Joseph Gobbels.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• It would appear Israel isn't doing a good job of controlling the missiles, launchers and other weapons coming into Gaza. Apparently it's easier to smuggle rockets than it is food.

• I think I understand your point however, if your next-door neighbor wants to kill you, you take appropriate measures. If your next-door neighbor wants to be a good neighbor and foster peaceful relationships you help them.

The Palestinians have chosen their associations, their ideals and goals, and made them public. They chose friends that want to go genocidal . What they chose was not conducive to being a good neighbor. Thus the consequences.

Israel gave them prime beachfront property. Through their actions they chose the circumstances they find themselves in.

One must choose their friends wisely, and who they associate with.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• What they fail to say and hope that the voters ONLY focus on that 3.7% figure is one simple thing. It's NOT 3.7% increase in prices, it's 3.7% ON TOP OF THE 9.9% from last year and 3.9% in 2021. I'm no math wiz, but my backyard math tells me that the BIDENOMICS has caused an INCREASE in food prices of over 17% since Honest Joe was sworn in as IDIOT in CHEIF.

Too bad the Fake News Networks will never report that figure as their only goal is to keep the groundhog in his basement again until election day

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• What they fail to say and hope that the voters ONLY focus on that 3.7% figure is one simple thing. It's NOT 3.7% increase in prices, it's 3.7% ON TOP OF THE 9.9% from last year and 3.9% in 2021. I'm no math wiz, but my backyard math tells me that the BIDENOMICS has caused an INCREASE in food prices of over 17% since Honest Joe was sworn in as IDIOT in CHEIF.

Too bad the Fake News Networks will never report that figure as their only goal is to keep the groundhog in his basement again until election day

and today they tell us old farts are going to get a 3.2% bump in our Social Security - - in other words just a little less than it should be if you want to stay even - - - they seem to care more about helping the illegals than they do about helping the people who spent their entire lives contributing to the economy - - - - - - - Bastards!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• A buddy of mine just sent me this quote ……

“The difference between animals and humans: animals would never allow the dumbest one in the pack to lead the pack”

made me laugh but an irrefutable truth :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I think I understand your point however, if your next-door neighbor wants to kill you, you take appropriate measures. If your next-door neighbor wants to be a good neighbor and foster peaceful relationships you help them.

The Palestinians have chosen their associations, their ideals and goals, and made them public. They chose friends that want to go genocidal . What they chose was not conducive to being a good neighbor. Thus the consequences.

Israel gave them prime beachfront property. Through their actions they chose the circumstances they find themselves in.

One must choose their friends wisely, and who they associate with.

I cannot argue with you as I agree with most of what you said. I was only wondering if they presented both sides of this.

As to Israel giving them prime beachfront property, that was actually the UN in 1947 that gave that land to them... They certainly have not improved it and some of that is due to all the crap they start and the sanctions and blockades for that land.

Did they mention things like: Almost all the West Bank and Gaza’s import and export trade is conducted with Israel. This is mainly due to the Oslo Accords, which defined a “customs envelope” for the territories and Israel. The Israeli customs authorities collect payments for Gaza and West bank-bound products at Israeli ports, and transfer the money to the PA, Or that the unemployment rate in the West Bank is around 17% and in Gaza 30% while Israel unemployment is is 3.8%? Did they mention that the West Bank was given to the Palestinians under resolution 181 in 1947 but Israel has been an occupying force since 1967?

There is no justification for the senseless killing that has and is occurring.... but there is always more to a story than is presented.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

Oh, and I did not mention the biggest farce this government is using when they report food price increases. I'm sure EVERYONE has seen the size of most prepackage food has changes sizes. Any why not? If you want to bull shit your customers into thinking they are not paying more for their products than before, you simply sell a one pound container of coffee that now weighs 12 ounces at the SAME PRICE. $5.00 for a 16 ounce can is 31.125 CENTS per ounce, wqhile the new Bidenomics can still selling for the same $5.oo a can cost 41.66 CENTS per ounce - a WHOPPING 33.3% INCREASE IN PRICE!! Only in a LYING Government can the net cost per pound of food increase by 33% and then they tell you with a straight face that inflation is under control

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE